Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waggner 41 Lawrence County 24
Final
Congrats to Waggner.
Win gets you a trip to Belfry.
I predicted Waggener to get the win. I wonder if I predict them to beat belfry if ill be as lucky?? hahaha. I think Wag will give them a better game than LC would have, but it'll also be the last game of the year for Waggener, unless............. DO you believe in miracles?????? hahah.. congrats by the way
Congrats to Waggener... Belfry I’ll probably shut them out 50-0 is my prediction... the only thing they beat us on was the deep pass, and Belfry will stop that no problem... LC just gave up too many big plays... They whipped us in the 2nd half, but they didn’t have to be too spectacular to do it... if anyone watches the game film on it, you’d see what I mean... Good luck next week to Waggner, but the season will be over in a week... still one more week than LC got
Wildcat45 Wrote:Congrats to Waggener... Belfry I’ll probably shut them out 50-0 is my prediction... the only thing they beat us on was the deep pass, and Belfry will stop that no problem... LC just gave up too many big plays... They whipped us in the 2nd half, but they didn’t have to be too spectacular to do it... if anyone watches the game film on it, you’d see what I mean... Good luck next week to Waggner, but the season will be over in a week... still one more week than LC got

Good Luck to Waggner next week that’s funny all of us Belfry people were pulling for Lawrence Co. we were pulling for all of our district teams
Way to go Waggener.
pjdoug Wrote:Way to go Waggener.

PJ if I was you I’d go and enjoy my last win of the season
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:PJ if I was you I’d go and enjoy my last win of the season

Confusednicker:
Did Brent's play?
I have no idea where this crew of officials was from but they were horrible. Talked to the AD for Waggener on the sideline for a bit and he told us he was definitely going to report this crew to the KHSAA and at least to try to make sure they didn't get another playoff game this year. LC touchdown called back because they blew the whistle when the fb was stopped while our qb was running downfield with the ball. Holding call on LC when the refs blew the whistle before the ball was even snapped.(how do you hold when there was never a play?) LC punt returner signaled for a fair catch and stood there with the ball until he realized the ref never blew the whistle and the defense was coming to hit him, he then runs with it and the refs flag him for signaling fair catch then running.That was just a few of many mind numbing calls by a crew that was hi-5'n and fist bumping waggenner players. LC didn't help themselves by giving up pass after pass in the second half and got away from their game plan by trying to throw the ball which went horribly but they still should have won this game. Waggenner can bring these refs on the road with them next week but not even that is gonna save them this time. I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them. I am certainly gonna be there to see it and see how much crap they talk then about us "country" people.
[quote=0ff The Chain]I have no idea where this crew of officials was from but they were horrible. Talked to the AD for Waggener on the sideline for a bit and he told us he was definitely going to report this crew to the KHSAA and at least to try to make sure they didn't get another playoff game this year. LC touchdown called back because they blew the whistle when the fb was stopped while our qb was running downfield with the ball. Holding call on LC when the refs blew the whistle before the ball was even snapped.(how do you hold when there was never a play?) LC punt returner signaled for a fair catch and stood there with the ball until he realized the ref never blew the whistle and the defense was coming to hit him, he then runs with it and the refs flag him for signaling fair catch then running.That was just a few of many mind numbing calls by a crew that was hi-5'n and fist bumping waggenner players. LC didn't help themselves by giving up pass after pass in the second half and got away from their game plan by trying to throw the ball which went horribly but they still should have won this game. Waggenner can bring these refs on the road with them next week but not even that is gonna save them this time. I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them. I am certainly gonna be there to see it and see how much crap they talk then about us "country" people.[/QUOTE]

I read on another site that Waggner took a knee during the national anthem way game last season. I hope Belfry gives them a country ass whipping. Congrats to the Dawgs for making the playoffs.
0ff The Chain Wrote:I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them.

Wildcats will Walk The Plank! TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Brents did play the entire game, or at least someone with his number did.... I didn’t see anyone who looked like a D-1 DB stud last night... our WR burned him multiple times, but we couldn’t connect on the passes
Wildcat45 Wrote:Brents did play the entire game, or at least someone with his number did.... I didn’t see anyone who looked like a D-1 DB stud last night... our WR burned him multiple times, but we couldn’t connect on the passes

was it maybe his little brother,
Man, I saw the halftime score and was hoping Lawrence Co would pull it out.
I heard about the ref calling it dead on the fake. How does that even happen? Rediculous. I am not blaming the ref for the loss but just the commenting on their incompetence and embarrassment.
Matman Wrote:I heard about the ref calling it dead on the fake. How does that even happen? Rediculous. I am not blaming the ref for the loss but just the commenting on their incompetence and embarrassment.

Not saying you aren't right for complaining but I've seen it before, especially with a very good QB that can hide the ball so well.
Hatz Wrote:Not saying you aren't right for complaining but I've seen it before, especially with a very good QB that can hide the ball so well.

I could overlook that call if they didn't have so many other bs ones to go along with it and fist bumping and hi-5'n Waggener players after them. This crew didn't even try to hide their intentions.
After hearing all this unsportsmanlike play and National Anthem protests, I can't wait until Friday night! Go Pirates!