Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 22 Paintsville 0 D3 Regional Final!
Final! PANTHERS ROLL!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!! County & Region Champs!!!😜
Huge for Pikeville. Future is very bright!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great job by the defense and offense today. The Panthers really wanted this game great job, congratulations Panthers.
Great job young Panthers on being county and regional champs. Looks like this is gonna be one of those special teams. Good luck at State !!
Great win!!

Am I mistaken, I thought I saw someone post that Belfry was Pike county champions? Is one a regular season and the other the county championship playoff?
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Great win!!

Am I mistaken, I thought I saw someone post that Belfry was Pike county champions? Is one a regular season and the other the county championship playoff?

Long Story! 😂😂😂
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Great win!!

Oh boy. Lol

Go read the closed thread in this thread
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Got it...long crazy read.

Congrats to pikeville on regional championship
Congrats to the young Panthers. The future is very bright, there is no limit to what you guys can do.
Patriot1 Wrote:Great job by the defense and offense today. The Panthers really wanted this game great job, congratulations Panthers.

Offense, Defense, and Special Teams ALL played well!
County champs no but congrats Pikeville! Represent Pike County with class and bring back the hardware! Still think you should have played county championship game!
^Trying to win a state championship! No time to spank Belfry for the 3rd time! All about priorities!
Don’t really consider 8-0 a spanking maybe in Pikeville mind it is!
Congrats Pikeville.

It's been an entertaining season. Every team almost in this side of the bracket has beat one another.

Who do they play next?
bac2369 Wrote:Congrats Pikeville.

It's been an entertaining season. Every team almost in this side of the bracket has beat one another.

Who do they play next?
Owensboro Catholic
Congrats on winning regional championship. Good run in playoffs, beating Shelby Valley at home then @ Belfry @ Paintsville. The team is playing good ball and keeps getting better. Good luck in Lexington
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:Congrats on winning regional championship. Good run in playoffs, beating Shelby Valley at home then @ Belfry @ Paintsville. The team is playing good ball and keeps getting better. Good luck in Lexington

Isn't there next game against Bryan Station this Saturday?
Congratulations Panthers!!! Bring home the hardware!!!
Westside Wrote:Isn't there next game against Bryan Station this Saturday?

No Westside, Pikeville takes on Owensboro Catholic at 2:pm Saturday the 28th at Bryan Station High school. That is unless it's changed.

GO PANTHERS !!
Big Five-0- Wrote:No Westside, Pikeville takes on Owensboro Catholic at 2:pm Saturday the 28th at Bryan Station High school. That is unless it's changed.

GO PANTHERS !!

Game Saturday is @ LCA
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Game Saturday is @ LCA

Thanks HP. Apparently got my info wrong. :HitWall: