Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karen Sypher will join KSR Radio on Tuesday
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/kare...n-tuesday/

Porcini's restaurant + Rick Pitino + an Abortion/Extortion scandal + Federal prison & 15 seconds of fame = The Karen Sypher scandal.

She will be a guest on Kentucky Sports Radio this Tuesday (10/17) morning from 10am-12pm. This will be her first media appearance/interview since being released from the Federal Bureau of Prisons earlier this year. Should be some excellent radio.

The Katina Powell interview was epic and gave us a line that will live in UK fan/KSR lore forever. Hopefully this one will live up to the hype.

[Image: http://wdrb.images.worldnow.com/images/10673172_BG1.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Smut, what else would you expect from such a second class show.
This is why I have such disgust for that show.
This is ridiculous. Let her tell ABC nightly news her story. Not 3 idiots with microphones.
This is nothing more than tabloid gossip type of stuff. It doesn't belong on KSR.
I think it is more appropriate for Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. ABC News is too classy for this smut.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is why I have such disgust for that show.
This is ridiculous. Let her tell ABC nightly news her story. Not 3 idiots with microphones.
This is nothing more than tabloid gossip type of stuff. It doesn't belong on KSR.

She is perfect for KSR. Matt Jones is an idiot and a punk, but he had an idea that could not fail in KSR. KSR would be popular if Charles Manson or Son of Sam was the host. I quit listening a long time ago.:flush:
Why so much hate towards KSR?

This will be her first ever interview and we will get to hear her side of the story. She didn't testify at her trial and gave no statement in her defense.

This should be great radio. The Katina Powell interview broke records, I can only imagine what this will do.
I just find the show idiotic and Jones annoying x 1000. The only one of the whole bunch I think I could stand for more than 2 minutes is Shannon The Dude.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Why so much hate towards KSR?

This will be her first ever interview and we will get to hear her side of the story. She didn't testify at her trial and gave no statement in her defense.

This should be great radio. The Katina Powell interview broke records, I can only imagine what this will do.

My only complaint with what they do is try and speak for the people of Kentucky on touchy subjects. That is the only complaint I have with them, they don't know what I'm feeling and I absolutely hate that they believe they do.

I just do not like him or any of the other guys and their attitudes 85% of the time.

As far as this interview and the Katrina Powell interview, it's smart radio on their part. Take a gal who can really kick Pitino while he is down is just common sense to believe that the ratings will be through the roof.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Why so much hate towards KSR?

The biggest reason is because it's is not sports relatred what so ever.
I dislike Pitino just as much as the next guy, but that's a private matter. I do agree her a public figure so it makes since to report on it but to bring her on a show where it has nothing to do with UK at all?
That's just scum like and only doing it in hopes of gaining listeners. There is absoloutly nothing good about it.
Especially when the guy spreading this garbage is a 40 years old "single man" that will never have a girlfriend....
Saw on Matt's twitter account & the KSR website that the interview has been cancelled.
Since this was cancelled by Sypher, I'm gonna close this thread. If it is rescheduled, we'll start another one up.