Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Rockcastle County 10/13
Clay travels to rock. Who wins
Rock by 20
Rockcastle County 56
Clay County 07

:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Rock wins by what should be a lot. Even without playing their best, they still win by 15-20
Clay 28-21
We are improving but not there yet. Rock wins big.
Clay has been improving each week so it will be closer than most think. Rock wins 48-31
I think Rock D may give up 14. So 34-14 is my prediction. Rock hopefully getting healthy for the stretch run and into the playoffs.
Clay 30
Rock 28
I think this may be rocks first week healthy since week 0. Thomason comes back and will help rock receiving core tremendously. Could be what this team needs
Rock to physical for Clay
rock 41-6
Rockcastle 42-7
pjdoug Wrote:Rockcastle 42-7

You literally one upped Willie's guess above yours Doug. :biggrin:

I see fabulous prizes in your future should you ever decide to try the Price is Right.Confusednicker:

You and Granny need to make an avatar bet or maybe a post picture bet.

I don't think Parkey will allow it, but, Rock had better not overlook Clay County. They always have some pretty large lads up front on the line.
If rock stays on their side of the field, 42 - 7
Rockets by more than 28
BigBoy52 Wrote:If rock stays on their side of the field, 42 - 7

You dont even know what your talking about
The Rock in this one
BigBoy52 Wrote:If rock stays on their side of the field, 42 - 7
Obviously uninformed of the situation. A step on the road back to Monticello. Will get it done tonight.
oldschool77 Wrote:Obviously uninformed of the situation. A step on the road back to Monticello. Will get it done tonight.

27-0 still stings Rock. I know our loss last week to Whitley was hard on us Commodore fans. Keep your head up and hopefully you wont have to play Wayne anymore.
Rock 56
Clay 7
Rock will pound and ground their way to a big boy win tonight
If Tigers can avoid a running clock it’ll be a moral victory. That will be difficult to avoid.
Anybody got an update?