Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel at Perry Central 10/13
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
First team to pass the ball will win :football::football::football: ....So I'm thinking North :Cheerlead

North Laurel 28
Perry County Central 14
Jags by 12
North 69
Perry 68

8 OT
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:North 69
Perry 68

8 OT

Only playing 4 quarters not 16 quarters RunItUpTheGut Quickest game in the state Friday night. Old school football run,run,run stay in bounds Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Only playing 4 quarters not 16 quarters RunItUpTheGut Quickest game in the state Friday night. Old school football run,run,run stay in bounds Confusedhh:

4+8=12 :ChairHit:
Over/under 2 hours and 12 minutes game time
I think north wins with just their physical play. Whitley had Perry roughed up pretty bag all night.
Just shut this one down, guys.
Pete The Guru has spoken.
Man this is going to be another good matchup I would like to see Perry win but my gut says North Laurel
zaga_fan Wrote:Just shut this one down, guys.

Pete knows football.
Larkeys have won a lot of football game playing that style.
Perry by 6
North Laurel by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Just shut this one down, guys.

Pete The Guru for president instead of Trump :Cheerlead Keep Coal Alive
Another good game this weekend from East Perry School. This will be two similar styles and the Buffet Busters will play a big roll in this one. Perry OLine pretty good. North OLine pretty good. I going with the upset hear Perry 34 North 28
Going with North Laurel by 9 pts. If they get humming could go more depends. They get ahead they slack off & put in the JV.
North Laurel 2 years ago had a great team and only won by 14 at Perry and They dont play well at Perry. Perry wins a close one here.
A lot of people say this NL team has more talent player for player than any NL team. The team 2 yrs ago was a banner team their defense was stellar, this team's skill players are stellar.
I don't think this North team is as good as two years ago. Defensively that team was clearly better. Offensively this team does have more skill position players that can contribute, even though there is no one quite as good as Steven Nelson was. Will father and/or son have any surprises in store for each other Friday? They know each other's playbook inside out. With all that, I think North guts out a 28-20 win over much improved Perry.
E's Army Wrote:Over/under 2 hours and 12 minutes game time

1 Miller Lite on under unless extended halftime!!! Or TV timeouts!!
North by a td
X(YZ) factor will be officiating............

That said North is the better team.

But after seeing the game last Friday the officiating could be a big factor.

North wins but it will be ugly, although if Perry can get up 2 TDs then they could win it in a game with limited possessions.
Perry by a touchdown. Everyone is still overlooking them.
North Laurel by 2 scores.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:X(YZ) factor will be officiating............

That said North is the better team.

But after seeing the game last Friday the officiating could be a big factor.

North wins but it will be ugly, although if Perry can get up 2 TDs then they could win it in a game with limited possessions.

The game last week was officiated pretty well.
Whitleys 3 best players were out last week. 1st string RB, best receiver, and their best lineman. North beat Whitley handily with their full team. As much as Id like to see PCC pull it off, I got to take North 36- PCC 20.