Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt @ Knott, 9/15
[Image:

]

Bolz, this fatman was livin large this weekend.... Going to give a shout out to my boi Magnum for a Shaba win Friday night against Shelby. Since we doubled their points, ole fatpat thought he would double his tater intake and that's where it went south. I went full throttle on the Gbread and went one on one with several of them Mafia taters, wowza!!! After about 28 taters, I never seen the tater coma comin....

Breathitt is now on the radar and Superman is wanting to put up some serious pointz this week. Magnum is looking to send trips to the right, to the left, and down the middle. Friday night will be like the Flying Dragons Aerial Show. Cannon will be as hot as the horses shoes at the trail ride.

Knott by 20

#bobkittensarerunninscared More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, this fatman was livin large this weekend.... Going to give a shout out to my boi Magnum for a Shaba win Friday night against Shelby. Since we doubled their points, ole fatpat thought he would double his tater intake and that's where it went south. I went full throttle on the Gbread and went one on one with several of them Mafia taters, wowza!!! After about 28 taters, I never seen the tater coma comin....

Breathitt is now on the radar and Superman is wanting to put up some serious pointz this week. Magnum is looking to send trips to the right, to the left, and down the middle. Friday night will be like the Flying Dragons Aerial Show. Cannon will be as hot as the horses shoes at the trail ride.

Knott by 20

#bobkittensarerunninscared More mash taters please!!!

[Image:

]

Have mercy....... Tater coma bout killed me bolz. Play Breathitt on 9/22.

Can I get a Modatater to change the date?

#sorryboutthat More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1vodlq.jpg] Bolz Magnum pulled the ole espionage trick at the kids fair during the Honey festival brutha! Ole Fatpat lost Magnum and CT while hitting the cotton tater candy boi! Gets ole Fatpat everytime! Magnum jumped in and scouted the Kitties against Floyd that morning before we met the Commodes that tater evening! Ole Fatpat went up to pet it outside Breathitts practice and heard somebody say "Hey Fatpat baby im right here!" Ole Fatpat thought they spiked the cotton candy and thought the hippo was talking boi! Freaking genius! #jpcespionagelevelfive More mash taters please!!!
Knott by 7+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

If Knott doesn't beat Breathitt this year, it's never going to happen. With that being said, I look for this to be a very close game. I will give the edge to Knott, due to it being a home game and I feel like Knott County has the better QB and offense. Breathitt has played a better schedule and hopefully this will start to pay off, heading into district play. My heart says Breathitt, but my head says Knott County. The Patriots get their first ever victory over the Bobcats, by a score of 48-42. Good luck Bobcats!!
Breathitt-34
Knott-28
Knott Co 38
Breathitt Co 22
Knott
Knott 44 Breathitt 24 Worse team Breathitt ever had and may be the best Knott ever had.
Breathitt plays Leslie County this week. Knott County next Friday.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Knott County 48
Breathitt-34
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1vx9nf.gif] Simply Genius! BoPo and Magnum sent word to JPC to get in touch with ole Snoopy for a surprise! Patriot fans had a chance to win a special prize brutha! Chance to meet and greet with Magnum, Supuman Jones,Da Kidd, Haymaker Hoffman,Tank Hollon,and Hollaback Hammonds ! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! Young fan went bonkers! #meetgreetnextfridaynightboi More mash taters please!!!