Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antoine Walker Traded
Former UK player Antoine Walker goes back to the Boston Celtics in a trade made today.
Well this is odd going back to Boston in less than 2 seasons looks like Walker just couldnt stay away
He just wasnt providing for the Hawks or Mavs. He also got a bad attitude when he was first traded. Maybe he will be a better team player with the Celtics
antoine walker is not really that great of a player now..i dont know why the celtics want this old and aging guy when he might be able to only give 2 more solid seasons
Averaging over 20 point per game for the Hawks. With what the Celtics gave up they would have been crazy not to make this deal.
Old?? Hes not that old, but I hope he has a great year like in his earlier years with the Celts.
I expect he will.
i doubt it..and did u see the team he was playin wit down there, the only other good player was harrington, but maybe he and pierce can bring them back into the playoffs
That's why I think he will be more productive with Boston because he had nothing to help him.
And Pitino's not there haha
He's 28. Old not----aging everyday, I suppose.
Now if he was my age he would be old.
boston will make the playoffs reguardless. But mayber Walker can help them at least win one game in the playoffs this year.
To bad they traded Walter McCarty.
CD.. you aren't old lol

Antoine Walker isn't as good as he thinks he is. When he went to the Mavs. he said he wanted the ball in his hands 40 or 60 percent of the time or something like that.. That was stupid. With players like Nash and Nowitski still there, I would have give it to him maybe 10 percent..

Now he is goin back to the Celtics.. Sure they are making a good deal, but Walker is just like all the other stars now.. Just thinking about himself, instead of actually trying to be a team player and win something.
well trust me the lakers would love to have him... Big Grin
I think this is a good pickup for Boston. I always thought Walker played better in Boston. I think he'll do well supporting #88.
I agree JW.
i think this trade was made in response to what the sixers were doin, still a good deal for them , and looks like theyll be gettin payton back also
I think that he will do well there. But pierce and him will not get along well with one another. Pierce was never a big key player until patino left. Now, he has boston in the palm of his hands. Walker will come and try to take shots like he usually does. Pierce and him wont work well together.
we will just have to wait and see SM
hope the lakers can beat them tonite