Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina Middle School Teacher Accused of Having Sex With at Least 5 Underage B
CLINTON, S.C. — A small South Carolina town was rocked by accusations Wednesday that a 23-year-old middle school teacher used her classroom — and other locations — to have sex with at least five male students.
Police arrested [url=javascript:siteSearch('Allenna Williams Ward');]Allenna Williams Ward[/url] after school officials recovered a note containing inappropriate messages, said Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas.
Ward, who is married, allegedly had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, a motel, a park and behind a restaurant, from December to through February, according to arrest warrants.
Ward was placed on administrative leave with pay last Thursday, acting district Superintendent Laura Koskela said. A message left by the Associated Press for the school's principal was not immediately returned Wednesday.
Ward was charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and six counts of lewd acts on a minor, according to arrest warrants. She is being held in jail awaiting a bail hearing, police said.
A phone message left at Ward's home was not immediately returned Wednesday night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Why couldn't me and my buddies be this lucky when we were in school, lol...
What possesses this women to have sex with BOYS? She cheats on her husband number one, has sex with a FEW different other people two, the boys are 14 and 15 years old three, she is a teacher four..I could go on..

Coal Miner Wrote:Why couldn't me and my buddies be this lucky when we were in school, lol...

lol.
warriorpride Wrote:lol.
Crazy stuff...lol
I bet those guys are bragging about it.