4. Mercer County. 2-0. 88

5. Franklin-Simpson. 1-1. 80

6. Shelby County. 2-0. 75

7. South Warren-x. 2-0. 60

8. Bourbon County. 2-0. 57

9. Ashland Blazer. 1-1. 36

t10. Rockcastle County 1-0. 28

t10. Warren East. 2-0. 28

Others receiving votes: Hopkinsville 23, Greenup County 20, Allen County-Scottsville 17, Taylor County 17, Hopkins County Central 10, Knox Central 9, East Carter 7, Franklin County 4, John Hardin 2, Madisonville 1.

x-No longer plays in Class 4A

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...31647.html
Johnson Central #1 Confusedinglepar
Johnson county atop early season polls in 1A and 4A. Now just continue to do work and stay there!
Pollsters didn't like how we beat Hoptown
Why is South Warren even shown?
No Louisville Western anywhere, wow
JC is clear #1
The #1 and #2 spots will be the same all year until they meet in the semi finals.
Now that Cov Cath and Highlands are gone, they should run this class for a very long long time.
Go_big_red Wrote:The #1 and #2 spots will be the same all year until they meet in the semi finals.

I don't agree. Too early for a team not to play a better schedule move up over someone who doesn't.
IF Collins starts 5-0 with what they have in front of them, I will move them but for now, 123 are locks.
Boyle just might decide who #2 is.
Next 2 are Mercer and Shelby
Franklin Simpson.
Louisville Western
Then throw the rest in a hat.
Johnson Central and Wayne are the top 2 teams Collins is a close 3rd
Tommy2tone Wrote:I don't agree. Too early for a team not to play a better schedule move up over someone who doesn't.
IF Collins starts 5-0 with what they have in front of them, I will move them but for now, 123 are locks.
Franklin Simpson.
Louisville Western

Did you say Boyle, as in Boyle County? If so, wrong class dude. If not then I apologized.
FBfan4life Wrote:Did you say Boyle, as in Boyle County? If so, wrong class dude. If not then I apologized.

I may be wrong but what I think he is referring to is the matchup between Wayne county and Boyle county. They play next week I believe. If Boyle beats Wayne then he believes they won't be #2 anymore.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I don't agree. Too early for a team not to play a better schedule move up over someone who doesn't.
Franklin Simpson.
Louisville Western
SmashMouth17 Wrote:I may be wrong but what I think he is referring to is the matchup between Wayne county and Boyle county. They play next week I believe. If Boyle beats Wayne then he believes they won't be #2 anymore.

What I am saying is Boyle plays both Wayne and Collins the next few weeks.
By doing so, Boyle winning both games or one game against either may help say who is #2. I know Boyle is not in 4A!!!!
Franklin-Simpson seems a bit high after thrashing by Etown. Or possibly Etown should be a little higher in 3A?
Big shake up this week. Collins, Mercer, and Blazer all lost last night. Wayne plays Warren East, South Warren vs Franklin-Simpson, Bourbon and Shelby in tough this weekend. Interesting weekend early in the season for 4A.
Wayne County looking good this year!!!