Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aug 28 2017 Class 1A Media Poll
jetpilot Wrote:^I think he bailed when a Raceland fan said his picture looked like a cross between Keith Whitley and Beeper from Mr. Cartoon.:biggrin:
Oh my gosh! I had almost completely forgotten about that. Lol!!!!
Beeper Whitley!!!
Thinking 1A Lynn Camp will be close to top ten later in the year..... Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Thinking 1A Lynn Camp will be close to top ten later in the year..... Confusedhh:

They are mediocre at best .
PHSForever Wrote:I see that 6 votes total separated Paintsville and Beechwood. Floppy's DDs must have voted three times each. TongueirateSho Confusednicker:

Word around the campfire is that he swung his DD's over to support the other #1 ranked school in the town. The one with the shiny new trophy and rings.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Beeper Whitley!!!
The resemblance is uncanny. :biglmao:
PHSForever Wrote:The resemblance is uncanny. :biglmao:

:biglmao:
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Word around the campfire is that he swung his DD's over to support the other #1 ranked school in the town. The one with the shiny new trophy and rings.

Hate to hear this. I thought his blood ran bluest of Tiger blue.
Beeper Whitley is just out living his life like a song... "Don't close your eyes"..."My Belfry my Buddies you love me after all"
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Word around the campfire is that he swung his DD's over to support the other #1 ranked school in the town. The one with the shiny new trophy and rings.

Is this actually true ? I would have never thought it to be possible. Was this recent ?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Beeper Whitley is just out living his life like a song... "Don't close your eyes"..."My Belfry my Buddies you love me after all"

Would have went with Eagles but it just didn't flow lol either way he is MIA from these Paintsville oriented threads.
Beechwood should clearly be ranked #1 and Hazard #2...Class A will be a rematch of last year's state title game in my opinion. I guess somebody has to be ranked in the Top 10 in Class A but Pikeville is too high. I suspect they will be a tough out come playoff time but it's most likely going to be a long season for the Panthers.
PHSFAN Wrote:Beechwood should clearly be ranked #1 and Hazard #2...Class A will be a rematch of last year's state title game in my opinion. I guess somebody has to be ranked in the Top 10 in Class A but Pikeville is too high. I suspect they will be a tough out come playoff time but it's most likely going to be a long season for the Panthers.

Confusednicker:
I hope I'm wrong JP but just being realistic. The good news is the regular season is basically just for pride besides homefield, which granted can be big some years. Pikeville will be a tough out in the playoffs and could definitely make a deep run. Either way the Panthers future looks very bright, just going to experience some growing pains this season.
PHSFAN Wrote:I hope I'm wrong JP but just being realistic. The good news is the regular season is basically just for pride besides homefield, which granted can be big some years. Pikeville will be a tough out in the playoffs and could definitely make a deep run. Either way the Panthers future looks very bright, just going to experience some growing pains this season.

Pikeville may be a year away and they are very young, but they are loaded and a top 5 Class A team on their worst night. Can they beat Beechwood or Hazard right now? No but they will be beating those teams in the not too distant future. Just my 2c.Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
this top 10 is going to be changed up big time now