Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 71 South Floyd 69
PC won it on a put back by someone....SF was down by 17 at 1 point and fought thier way back...good game SF and congrats PC
Congrats Pike Central
How did PC win the game on a putback if they won the game by 11?
Congrats PC.
SFHS_basketball Wrote:PC won it on a put back by someone....SF was down by 17 at 1 point and fought thier way back...good game SF and congrats PC
Was it an 11 point put back??
Never seen one of those. LOL
Hm. Congrats PC "on your put back"
Congrats to Pike Central.
Congrats Central!
Pupaw Wrote:How did PC win the game on a putback if they won the game by 11?
Congrats PC.
original score was posted wrong
good game, i'm telling you this region is wide open. It will be a crazy post season
Close Game
Congrats to Central
Let me see, 71-69=2....Now i understand some of the post on here the way some do their math. Great job Raiders.
Sounds like South Floyd is on the edge of upsetting somebody soon, especially since they host the 58th District Tournament.
Sounds like South Floyd is on the edge of upsetting somebody soon, especially since they host the 58th District Tournament.
Nascar99 Wrote:Let me see, 71-69=2....Now i understand some of the post on here the way some do their math. Great job Raiders.

The original score posted was 71-60.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
it was 71-69, in the first half SF was down 17pts. that is what they where talking about.
no i posted the score 79-60....my bad guy's....