Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARCs do they do anything for you?
AS it is well known in the Trump budget plan, he wishes to cut the funding for the ARCs. My question what has this commission done for your area? Also, could you list dollar amounts for the area in which you are from. Thanks!
I don't understand what is so hard to understand.

We are trying to get out of the massive debt that the previous administrations left us in.
This means things will be cut. As if there are any differences in the suffering weve already endured over the past 25 years.

Id rather be in the same state as before with out country getting debt free than be in the same situation where Obama keeps doubling the debt.

With sacrifice comes great reward.

POTUS will save us from the financial crisis others have failed to
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't understand what is so hard to understand.

We are trying to get out of the massive debt that the previous administrations left us in.
This means things will be cut. As if there are any differences in the suffering weve already endured over the past 25 years.

Id rather be in the same state as before with out country getting debt free than be in the same situation where Obama keeps doubling the debt.

With sacrifice comes great reward.

POTUS will save us from the financial crisis others have failed to

The only President in my life time to go debt free was #43. As far as the ARC has it done things in your community, or is it a waste of money?
mr.fundamental Wrote:The only President in my life time to go debt free was #43. As far as the ARC has it done things in your community, or is it a waste of money?
No President in your lifetime went debt free. Bill Clinton, under pressure from a Republican controlled House, submitted one balanced budget during his two terms.