Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 2017
64SUR Wrote:North Laurel pjdouggie will win district with ease. Marked it down 64SUR said so. :Cheerlead Confusednicker: :Cheerlead
This is coming from sombody that knows .:Clap:
Sounds like all of you all from Corbin to whitley through Laurel County are all cry babies! Suck it up and schedule each other and settle it in the field .... enough is enough!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Sounds like all of you all from Corbin to whitley through Laurel County are all cry babies! Suck it up and schedule each other and settle it in the field .... enough is enough!

You'll be whining like a baby when The Whitley County team beats your kitty cats
Nothing in laurel is good I'm still owed by some boy from there with last name Caudill or something like that. I'm going to put a jinx on anything laurel until I get satisfaction.
Laurel is mediocre at best.
North Laurel, has an opportunity this season to do well, they have a really good senior class and I feel like from watching those kids over the years since they were in the 8th grade they will do well this season. A lot of seasoned players this year that have played together for a long time.
We took in the North midnight scrimmage last evening at North Laurel, they looked sharp running good routes, bigger than I was expecting - nice surprise. Looks like some young guys have stepped up and will be seeing some playing time which will give the starters a breather. Looking forward to an exciting season, their Senior class is a really good group of young men, looking forward to watching them play.
I believe they scrimmage hazard on the 10th.
bac2369 Wrote:I believe they scrimmage hazard on the 10th.

Where at ?
pjdoug Wrote:Where at ?

Believe it's at North.
Yes, the scrimmage with Hazard on the 10th will be at NL.
bac2369 Wrote:Believe it's at North.

let me know how it goes .
pjdoug Wrote:let me know how it goes .

Someone will have to fill me in. Hopefully it's a fair analysis.
bac2369 Wrote:Someone will have to fill me in. Hopefully it's a fair analysis.

Whitley County has a scrimmage against Pulaski County that night.
64SUR, Will you be at North Laurel ?
pjdoug Wrote:64SUR, Will you be at North Laurel ?

:nope::nope: I will be at Corbin vs Harlan County scrimmage on Thursday Confusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote::nope::nope: I will be at Corbin vs Harlan County scrimmage on Thursday Confusedinglepar

You could sign a few free agents before you go to Corbin :biglmao:
bac2369 Wrote:Someone will have to fill me in. Hopefully it's a fair analysis.

Always!! :rockon:
bac2369 Wrote:Believe it's at North.

Yes, 6:30PM
I wish they streamed online or something..
Could not tell squat about the scrimmage at North tonight with Hazard. Protected the QB's, they could do nothing but pass, both teams moved the ball well at times. Hazard, got in the end zone several times, so did NL, a couple of interceptions thrown both ways. Players playing out of position doing things they won't be doing in a real game. I say if you want to know what a team is really like go to a real scheduled game because these coaches are not going to give up their real game plans in an open scrimmage like this. Coaches there from all over filming tonight, hope they came away with more than we did. Plus, I see why they are begging for Refs they need some good ones really bad really quick! Came away singing 'wasted days and wasted nights' going home.
Tight End Wrote:Could not tell squat about the scrimmage at North tonight with Hazard. Protected the QB's, they could do nothing but pass, both teams moved the ball well at times. Hazard, got in the end zone several times, so did NL, a couple of interceptions thrown both ways. Players playing out of position doing things they won't be doing in a real game. I say if you want to know what a team is really like go to a real scheduled game because these coaches are not going to give up their real game plans in an open scrimmage like this. Coaches there from all over filming tonight, hope they came away with more than we did. Plus, I see why they are begging for Refs they need some good ones really bad really quick! Came away singing 'wasted days and wasted nights' going home.

Whitley County scrimmage got postponed, and the weather was bad, or I probably would have tried to have went to this one .
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County scrimmage got postponed, and the weather was bad, or I probably would have tried to have went to this one .

Weather was crap in London too rained a lot right before the scrimmage even after it started for a long time couldn't see from where we were thru the umbrellas at times. I should have stayed in and worked on reports tonight.
Tight End Wrote:Weather was crap in London too rained a lot right before the scrimmage even after it started for a long time couldn't see from where we were thru the umbrellas at times. I should have stayed in and worked on reports tonight.

I'm kind of glad I stayed in. lol
Both teams varsity did 2 sets of 10 and 10, neither team offense scored in their 20 plays, only score was a pick 6 by Hazard

After some JV 10 and 10,, Varsity did down and distance with the chains, I think both teams did 3 possesions each, only score was TD pass for Hazard.

Both teams defense looked really good. Both offense were not showing a lot, but what they did show needs some work.

Lots of scoring in the JV session though
Good assessment.