Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49th District Championship Clay vs North
Who wins?
You can never count Clay County out at home but I believe it's North's year. North Laurel by 11.
Clay in Clay?!?!?!?!...Clay by 2.
Should be a great game. Split the season series but North was without Gray in both games. Clay has been struggling as of late, but I think the Tigers come out and play one of their best games this season and continue their streak of winning the District Title. Clay 62 North Laurel 58.
North big.
Very important game for North, not just for obvious reason of the winner having a two out of three chance of getting either Lynn Camp or Harlan in first region game, but psychologically I think. They have some good wins this year over South, Clay and Corbin, but those were all at home. They got thumped at Knox, South and Clay, and lost a close one on a neutral court to Harlan Co. They need this win for next week, plus this is a game on paper they should win. But something tells me it will come right down to the last possession.
Like I said in a previous post........if North doesn't win this by double digits.....they need to run Brad Sizemore out of Laurel County. North by 15
We could see several Overtime in this one. :popcorn:
Big crowd on hand for this one!! Gonna be a good one!
I've been wrong many times before. Clay looks like they have it.
cchsfan4life Wrote:Like I said in a previous post........if North doesn't win this by double digits.....they need to run Brad Sizemore out of Laurel County. North by 15

You was saying?