Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49th District crown whose is it?
Who wins it? Apparently OBI is a little more competitive than most prognosticator first predicted and apparently Jackson has jolted their game and isn't the court jester the basketball profits first seen. What about the 2 perineal favorites Clay and North Laurel do their fans really hate one another that much (pssst..... Do they know most of them are cousins)? Is this the Birds which are Red's year, will they be the giant slayer? Can anyone win the 49th crown in the Tiger Den or will the spirit of Charlie Kirk mesmrize and possess the officials into a state of quandandrum.

What says you oracles. Confusednicker:
Even though OBI and Jackson both look improved, still think North and Clay come out of the district with North winning it. Ask me a couple weeks ago and I'd have went Clay. But North seems to be playing good ball right now.
It should be a Clay/North final. Clay County will have more trouble beating Jackson than North will beating OBI. The way Clay is playing right now North will win easily. Clay has one more game to get back on track and get ready for tournament time.
north wins clay is second, if district was anywhere else I would have clay being upset.
If it wasn't at Clay.....I think Jackson would have a shot for an upset with the way Clay has played lately........Now with that said it will still be hard to beat Clay @ home but if North is healthy they are by far the best team on paper and it is theirs to lose....but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I'd love to see Clay keep their streak alive. The last team to win the 49th not named Clay County was Rockcastle County in 2003. I just don't think Clay can beat North Laurel. I'll go with the Jags.