Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Tubby To Go
Disco Stu Wrote:Yeah Redneck is really playing the part to his name well. Good waste of money though.
Good waste of money? So he is a Redneck because he bought a shirt? Who are you to judge? REDNECK, do as you please partna! :rockon:
Disco Stu Wrote:Yeah Redneck is really playing the part to his name well. Good waste of money though.
At least he doesnt have disco in his name.Disco sucks was a famous and well believed line when I was a high schooler.REdneck is cool and my friend.

It's not a waste of money if you actually wear it :thumpsup: .
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Good waste of money? So he is a Redneck because he bought a shirt? Who are you to judge? REDNECK, do as you please partna! :rockon:

You know me man, I always do, lol.
In the 5 years before Tubby arrived at Kentucky, UK lost 23 games.....avg of 4.6/year.

The count for the last 2 years stands at 20 right now, and anything less than 23 would be a minor miracle. Kentucky must still go to Bammie, Vandy, Florida and play LSUand Georgia at home and the SEC tourney and (hopefully the NCAA tuourney) Tubby could very well end up with 25+ loses in his last 2 seasons. Disgusting to say the least.....and this with the '#1 recruiting class in the nation a few years back.

Just another of the many reasons TUBBY MUST GO! UK deserves better.