Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 72 North Laurel 37 Smky Mnt Classic Championship
Lady Tigers improve to 9-0 on the season.
The defeat North Laurel in the Championship of the Green Bracket.

The tournament has 6 different tournys going on at one time. So yes....there are multiple Champs.

Some may try and play it down. But they beat whoever the Tourny put in their bracket. So it is well deserved.

Congrats to the Lady Tigers and All the KY teams that represented in TN.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
Congrats Coach Les Trimble and the Lady Tigers
Paintsville is the real deal after manhandling north !
I wish they would let the winners of the brackets play each other! That station camp vs paintsville would have Brent a great game!! My buddies down there with Hazard an he said those were the best 2 girls teams down there
hillbilly cat Wrote:I wish they would let the winners of the brackets play each other! That station camp vs paintsville would have Brent a great game!! My buddies down there with Hazard an he said those were the best 2 girls teams down there

Station camp beat PCC 10 and SL 18. Don't think Paintsville could play with them.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Station camp beat PCC 10 and SL 18. Don't think Paintsville could play with them.

Just lace em up then
I haven't seen either play. Just going by scores. Paintsville may be the real deal.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:I haven't seen either play. Just going by scores. Paintsville may be the real deal.

I am aggravating you.
Paintsville is pretty good and they will have everyone back next yr.
Guys anyone can beat anyone. The Tigers played a REALLY good game today. You know how basketball goes. I have seen much improvement in these girls. They are starting to see and understand much more. The biggest thing is that they are having more confidence in what they are doing.
Confidence is everything. I think they have seen Valley win so much, they think they can't get pass them..I bet If someone could convince valley to wear North Laurel uniforms in the regional tournament, the outcome would be similar to today's.
They have FIVE girls averaging double digits ppg and they have 3 others that could put up double digits on any given night.
I'm not saying we are world beaters. Cause you gotta get by Johnson Central, Shelby Valley and Pikeville.
But...these girls are starting to understand the game and see the game.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Station camp beat PCC 10 and SL 18. Don't think Paintsville could play with them.
station camp just beat Pcc 6
55-49
Paintsville is the real deal. Congrats on winning the Christmas tournament and congrats to all the mountain teams that played in Gatlinburg this week
I was informed that a below average south Floyd team gave paintsville all they wanted. So I'm not sure if paintsville is the real deal or south Floyd is much improved.
realdealuk23 Wrote:I was informed that a below average south Floyd team gave paintsville all they wanted. So I'm not sure if paintsville is the real deal or south Floyd is much improved.

Yep......I know for a fact tha Marshall got smoked by Eeastern Kentucky then Marshall took the top 25 Cincy to OT.
Can't hittem all and can't win'em all by 30. That's just the game.
South Floyd is a much better team than last season , but there sechudle hasn't been a very hard one either
Hillbilly cat, do you know who won the Hazard and South Floyd game? The tourney reported SF but the KHSAA scoreboard has Hazard.
I seen the samething I had some friends go down an watch but I talked to them before that last game was played .
hazard won
Was some of Norths players out this game?
No
You sure. I thought they were supposed to be really good this year
Kuz Wrote:You sure. I thought they were supposed to be really good this year
they r 5-4 an. Have a very young team,no seniors !
Paintsville is play great