Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill 63 Knott Central 60
rebounder8 Wrote:Estill county no fluke.....great win tonight over LCC

I agree
Faceballz Wrote:Honeycutt is a good man and a good coach no one said this is his fault. I said let him do his job!!! If what I hear everyday is true about his hands being tied by parents and others associated with the school. Quit expecting different results and over hyping a team with potential but no hardware when nothing changes from year to year. They could be good but who knows he's not allowed to teach them how to win cause that might hurt some feelings. Zero tolerance if you leave don't come back, don't like your role take a seat, parents will fall in line and if they don't didn't need u no how. If you are willing to recruit over very talented kids with time in the program and make them feel worthless, you better win and be ready to take the heat if backfires. When you parents stand up together and defend your kids things might change. They don't care to call your kids out and pretty much let them know that they aren't varsity material here at KCC the back to back to back preseason favorites. Could you image how good those girls could be if they were challenged? I feel bad for all the kids they are good young lady's with a lot hype and expectations placed on them. They deserve the to be put in a position to succeed on and off the court.
Kcc has had some of the best talent the last 3 seasons! An has the best talent now!!! But, there is trouble in that locker room! An I wasn't surprised they lost at estill! They always look like world beaters at home! There has to be a lot of home cooking that goes on there because during the las few seasons anything played away from there they look average, a good 20 points lesser team, last season they played Pcc at A neutral site an lost! Pcc had no business winning that game they were not very good last season ,Pcc struggled to score 25 points in several games last season.
Everybody knows about Knotts problems, ain't going to change, but the comment about PCC struggling to score last year I fully understand. We are experiencing some of the same issues.
A
Any news on the lady pats game?
Lady Pats lost by 1 point. Heard it was a fouling fiesta. Reckon if either team blinked a foul was called.
No excuses but let them play. Pure misery watching a game where the whistle is blown every 30 seconds
Got beat
easternky Wrote:Everybody knows about Knotts problems, ain't going to change, but the comment about PCC struggling to score last year I fully understand. We are experiencing some of the same issues.

Sorry if I am a little confused...,,,are you saying Hazard (I am assuming this is who you are talking about) is experiencing same issues as as PCC did last year or same issues as KCC?
We, Hazard, have more potential on this team than we've had in a while. I think we have to play with intensity on def. every game and offensively we need to continue to improve on shot selection and spread the ball around. PCC relied on Hall and Sturgill for the majority of their points. I'm just saying, in my opinion we can't be very successful with two people doing 95% of the scoring. Our problems are no where near the magnitude of Knotts.