Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS @ Knott Dec 13
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1fvtlw.jpg] Time to rise double brutha style baby! Bulldoggies travel to Mortys and then the Ladypats finish the main event with JBS Crusadys! CT scheduling genius baby! Going to be a long night for the ole Pippers from the pass! Knott by sitty! For all my brutha sitty translates to sixty! Wowza! Honeycutta be reaching into the bottom of the tater bag and Lil ones be getting some time baby! Running clock! Ole Fatpat going to hit the concession hard between games cause this one be over by the time ole Fatpat comes back from the bathroom! #doubleheadiesisdamacdaddy More mash taters please!!!
a lot of the Jv teams in the region can beat , JBS, no disrepect to them they lost 2 really good players this year to other schools! That's tough for any school !
[Image:

]

JPC is a freakin genius bolz putting together that twice baked tater double header last night, wowza!!! Long trip back to pippy baby..... Great night to unwrap our gift to the region.

#honeycuttadontdropcupcakes More mash taters please!!!
Game has to be played. Knott didn't get anything from this other than a district win. If the Harrington kid is eligible, then Knott has to be the most talented team in the region. Time will tell.
We all know that knott is a very good team but not for sure they have the most talent. Hopefully they will play someone at least average soon so we can see where they stand. Schedule is very weak
I seen that Harrington played against JBS.
Knott county opponents are 8-17.
If you include Prestonsburg its 8-24. A team won't get any better playing competition like this. Honeycutts schedule will provide for a 20+ win season and another collapse come region time. Travel east and play somebody. It will show you what your weaknesses are and you can work on them before regions.
Chizzle my fizzle brutha ole Honeycutt be a genius he be killin these teams. We gonna role through the season and if we lose first game of the district ole HC still be paddin his win total. Be stacking up them wins like cord wood #wedontcarewhowebeatlongaswewin just like eating a tater soufflé eaaaasy
Big Hammer Wrote:Chizzle my fizzle brutha ole Honeycutt be a genius he be killin these teams. We gonna role through the season and if we lose first game of the district ole HC still be paddin his win total. Be stacking up them wins like cord wood #wedontcarewhowebeatlongaswewin just like eating a tater soufflé eaaaasy

[IMG][Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1g10pz.jpg][/IMG] Quadruple Wowza! Big Hammy ole Fatpat knows you jealous baby! Profit had the Mortys tour and turned to Perry! Its all good baby! No sweat brutha!Let Ole Fatpat break this down for you brutha! It's like trying to go to medical school but cant get the degree baby! Honeycutta going to get the district tater title and the regional tater title baby! Honeycutta went to JPC school and got the degree too baby! #copycatstyledontfiyoubruh! More mash taters please!!!
Big Hammer Wrote:Chizzle my fizzle brutha ole Honeycutt be a genius he be killin these teams. We gonna role through the season and if we lose first game of the district ole HC still be paddin his win total. Be stacking up them wins like cord wood #wedontcarewhowebeatlongaswewin just like eating a tater soufflé eaaaasy
[Image: http://ooquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2...quotes.gif]
Big Hammy and ole Doc baby let ole Fatpat break it down even more bruh! Its like a pirate ship without Jack Sparrow in the Caribbean baby! Ole Fatpat went on a cruise one time but the boat captain released the anchor and we was still stuck in the port brutha! SMH! When ole Fatpat anchors down its anchored for life brutha! #caribbeanshipsgotgreattaters More mash taters please!!!
I don't blame you for not leaving the Harbor on the Knott ship. Very likely to sink in February. #stayclosetoland
Hahahaha I get a kick out of stirring you up FPF. They say imitation is flattery. I'm glad to see you hang with your team,but promise to still get on here and talk after Knott sinks and PCC is still sailing through the tournament.
Sounds like all this hostility stems from one of our lady pats being named the No.1 player in the 14th by catspause. You got about 4 kids that you could interchange at that No.1 spot and Proffitt has to be 1a or 1b. But scoring isn't everything. Imho Higgins has played like the No.1 player this year she has matured and is making better decisions with the ball and shot selection, her fouls are way down and her defense has been great. She can score anytime she needs to but Knott is deep and 7 or 8 kids can score in bunches. She done what she had to do to beat Leslie when our other kids went cold and the Eagles have KCC figured out they always seem to match up well with KCC. She could easily average a double double on assists, steals, or rebounds. Her speed and athleticism separates her from the pack but only if she continues to play like she is presently. PCC has the talent and the coach to spoil KCC's BB&T arena party and that's the only team who can beat them.
I swore the lady pats off after last year and what should've been their 2nd conservative regional title. But thankfully I see a change in the team. Bench is cheering and having fun and the kids are smiling and playing for each other. Win or lose this season is already better than last year.
Faceballz Wrote:Sounds like all this hostility stems from one of our lady pats being named the No.1 player in the 14th by catspause. You got about 4 kids that you could interchange at that No.1 spot and Proffitt has to be 1a or 1b. But scoring isn't everything. Imho Higgins has played like the No.1 player this year she has matured and is making better decisions with the ball and shot selection, her fouls are way down and her defense has been great. She can score anytime she needs to but Knott is deep and 7 or 8 kids can score in bunches. She done what she had to do to beat Leslie when our other kids went cold and the Eagles have KCC figured out they always seem to match up well with KCC. She could easily average a double double on assists, steals, or rebounds. Her speed and athleticism separates her from the pack but only if she continues to play like she is presently. PCC has the talent and the coach to spoil KCC's BB&T arena party and that's the only team who can beat them.

Are you serious? Let me correct some things... First of all Cats Pause was way off because there are at least 3 players in the region who finished last year with a lot better stats and deserved to be ahead of her. With that being said, Cats Pause is someones opinion that don't even know about mountain basketball. They just take a guess. Second, it's very easy to play good defense without fouling when you play the strength of schedule they have played. One decent team (a team that lost to hazard by 10 at home) played them to the wire at home, so yea I would say Leslie can also spoil their run.
Absolutely no hostility here on my part. I just don't agree with the things you're saying and giving my opinion is not being hostile. We should of learned last year when one of our own didn't win miss KY basketball that people outside our region know nothing about our players and could care less. I personally think Proffitt is the best player in the region but that don't mean I'm not proud of players like Higgins, Green Gibson and too many more to mention. Let's support them all while we discuss who is the best players and teams.
Lady Pats might get to face Holmes in the Hazard Christmas tourny. They should schedule 8-12 games a year against competition like that. That would get them ready for the region.
Da Truth Wrote:Game has to be played. Knott didn't get anything from this other than a district win. If the Harrington kid is eligible, then Knott has to be the most talented team in the region. Time will tell.
Kcc had the most talent team the last two years too! But they still failed to win the region! So adding a couple of players won't help that much' A lot of times the most talented teams in high school don't win!
KCC seems to always be deep and talented but can't seem to overcome their road games and reach their full potential. KCC's Deck is stacked this year and if they don't at least make the title game CT,JPC, BoPo and whoever else better pad lock the war room sound the retreat and give up.