Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Field in the 14th
Since everyone is talking about best fields, then what are some of the worst fields????
1. Jackson City - skinned infield, lights are low, dugouts are very small, dimensions are too short (still it's better than the field they played at in town).

2. Jenkins - skinned infield, no lights, small dugouts, dimensions are o.k.

3. Riverside - short porch to right field (maybe 230'), no lights, small dugouts.
Jenkins has a few problems! I have played on their field before, there are huge rocks in the outfield and the infield is pretty rough! Its a shame that some locals keep vandalizing the field though!
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Jenkins has a few problems! I have played on their field before, there are huge rocks in the outfield and the infield is pretty rough! Its a shame that some locals keep vandalizing the field though!

hahaha...yea their football field isnt much better as far as dirt and rocks go!!!
rawlingsfan Wrote:1. Jackson City - skinned infield, lights are low, dugouts are very small, dimensions are too short (still it's better than the field they played at in town).

3. Riverside - short porch to right field (maybe 230'), no lights, small dugouts.

Those 3 are by far the worst fields in the region. I played on them and they were horrible, and I played 1st base. Another thing about Jenkins field is it makes you think you're playing a game on a strip job. Breathitt's old field the one that was by the football field was a dump.
Owsley's field isnt too hot. Hill in right. The sun is a beast. Infield is like concrete.
rawlingsfan Wrote:1. Jackson City - skinned infield, lights are low, dugouts are very small, dimensions are too short (still it's better than the field they played at in town).

Does Riverside even have a baseball team any more because on KHSAA the past few years the teams they were supposed to play just have blanks for that game. Jenkins is by far the worst field i think. If you slide you get cut by rocks.
catsman Wrote:Does Riverside even have a baseball team any more because on KHSAA the past few years the teams they were supposed to play just have blanks for that game. Jenkins is by far the worst field i think. If you slide you get cut by rocks.

Riverside didnt have a team in 2006 but they'll one in 2007 i think they didnt have enough students to play last year.
the_truth Wrote:Those 3 are by far the worst fields in the region. I played on them and they were horrible, and I played 1st base. Another thing about Jenkins field is it makes you think you're playing a game on a strip job.

I agree with u, those are the 3 worst fields in the 14th and i do agree with reminds as if u were playin on a strip job haha.
Tailback44 Wrote:I agree with u, those are the 3 worst fields in the 14th and i do agree with reminds as if u were playin on a strip job haha.

hahahahahahah:lmao: :Thumbs:
Who Cares........Lets not put progams down.
LCC do they even have a field to play on. I heard they would be playing at Sky view park boy now thats a field. No one has played there for a couple of years. Have they??