Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 43 Ashland 6
Final
Congrats to Eagles
Congratulations JC!
Keep on rollin'
5th straight District Championship for JC....

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats JC, keep it rolling
Ashland scored first....

But JC scored 43 unanswered points.
No doubt about it...Johnson Central should be playing for a state title this year. That game against Belfry next week should be a doozy.
JC will play Covington Scott in the first round of the 4A State playoffs.

JC will have every playoff game @ home.
JC's OLine had some of the best down-field blocking tonight I've ever seen.

JC's D-Line was either stuffing the run or putting pressure on the Qb all night.
How did Braxton Ratliff look for Ashland Pulp?
Ratliff completed some nice passes... and had some nice scrambles early.

But JC made some adjustments and shut him down. He was pressured or sacked just about every series.
I like to see him do well, good kid, good family. Glad JC got the W though.
And to my man Gunner Slone.....

He was robbed of a Touchdown. The fumble that Ashland recovered in the end zone wasn't a fumble.

He crossed the goal line with the ball... then the beanbag was thrown.
I think Johnson Central gets that elusive title this year.
Come on Eagles you let me down a bit!
I predicted 48-6. NOT 43!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Come on Eagles you let me down a bit!
I predicted 48-6. NOT 43!!!

Should have been worse, one "fumble" crossing the goal line and then one TD called back on holding.
JC passed the ball good enough to keep Ashland from putting 9 in the box. Early in the game, it did look like Ashland had at least 8 and sometimes 9 in the box.

A trick pass play for a TD and some long bombs kept Ashland spread out.... which worked perfectly for JC's running game. Our RB's, by committee, wore Ashland down.

JC's D had two INT's and kept pressure on Blair all night . Ashland did have one long drive that ended with a passing TD. But after some adjustments on D, Ashland didn't threaten to score the rest of the game.
I loved the Ashland players and coaches talk on the sideline at the start of the game about how Central was not that good and was all hype. Kept saying they can't play with us. As my mom always said "Sight cures the blind".
I find it funny how Ashland folks are saying today they got cheated last night. I wasn't there but from what I seen they flat got their *** handed to them.
Congrats Eagles!!

Somebody needs to work some magic and get next weeks game against Belfry on national television.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Where ya at Tomcat Pride. You troll the Paintsville threads running your mouth and talk about our coaches. Might wanna look at your own coaches after they let your boys destroy JC's weight room. I'm not big on teams running up scores, but I hope the kittens somehow make it to JC in the playoffs and JC gives them an ass whoopin like they've never seen before. CLASSLESS
Redneck Wrote:Where ya at Tomcat Pride. You troll the Paintsville threads running your mouth and talk about our coaches. Might wanna look at your own coaches after they let your boys destroy JC's weight room. I'm not big on teams running up scores, but I hope the kittens somehow make it to JC in the playoffs and JC gives them an ass whoopin like they've never seen before. CLASSLESS

Funny how Tomcat pride just,,,,disappeard!! Lol. Liked to jump on Paintsville and Central threads and talk stuff! Lucky for him Johnson county only has 2 high schools!!! Even though there is only 1 more regular season game remaining for the EAGLES AND THE TIGERS, The County of JOHNSON will be seeing a LOT of football still yet this year!!! JOHNSON COUNTY STRONG!!
A JC football coach posted this on social media earlier today. According to him, this is just some of the aftermath caused by Ashland Blazer. This is JC's weight room, where Ashland Blazer dressed for the game this past Friday night. JC does have a football dad who is assigned to KSP Post 9, my guess is this will be reported to the Ashland Independent School System, possibly investigated by the KSP as some type of crime for destruction of property.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1477276498]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:A JC football coach posted this on social media earlier today. According to him, this is just some of the aftermath caused by Ashland Blazer. This is JC's weight room, where Ashland Blazer dressed for the game this past Friday night. JC does have a football dad who is assigned to KSP Post 9, my guess is this will be reported to the Ashland Independent School System, possibly investigated by the KSP as some type of crime for destruction of property.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1477276498]

Doesn't surprise me out of this bunch. Heck a couple weeks ago a Senior starting lineman hit a freshman with his car and drove off. This program is out of control and has absolutely no discipline.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Congrats Eagles!!

Somebody needs to work some magic and get next weeks game against Belfry on national television.

I could be wrong, but unless Belfry has some starters sitting out this game could look a lot like last years game. Belfry is on another level this year and they returned just about everything from last season. I don't think we have a defensive line east of 75 and not many west of 75 who can handle that college level Oline they have. This is just my opinion but Belfry is just that good.
nekysportsfan Wrote:No doubt about it...Johnson Central should be playing for a state title this year. That game against Belfry next week should be a doozy.

Jc won't play a starter in that game next week against belfry it means nothing and they won't take a chance on getting and key players hurt
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Jc won't play a starter in that game next week against belfry it means nothing and they won't take a chance on getting and key players hurt

I hope JC plays there guys because Coach Haywood is this game kicks off the playoffs
I am so glad JC Slaps up on Ashland. :flame::biglmao:

No one deserves it more