3. Shelby Valley
4. Clay Co.
5. June Buchanan
6. Shelby Valley
7. Bell County
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Breathitt

D-A-M-N.. that is sad.. Is SV really that good that they take two spots in the top 10???????????????????????? lol
Baller3 Wrote::thatsfunn Shelby Valley is always overrated that's how I can say it. Paintsville, Pikeville, Belfry, Johnson Central can either one beat the VALLEY on any given night.

So your happy place is where Pikeville, Belfry Painstville and Johnson Central can beat Valley on any given night? Well, when Jake Bryant doesn't play a full game and they still beat JC, when they went to Pikeville and shut them up there, when they went to North Hardin and played within 3 points of a TOP 5 team in Kentucky, Shelby Valley is N.O.T overrated, you are out of it to be saying this.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:So your happy place is where Pikeville, Belfry Painstville and Johnson Central can beat Valley on any given night? Well, when Jake Bryant doesn't play a full game and they still beat JC, when they went to Pikeville and shut them up there, when they went to North Hardin and played within 3 points of a TOP 5 team in Kentucky, Shelby Valley is N.O.T overrated, you are out of it to be saying this.

I'm not getting all of what your saying.. Are you saying that Pikeville, Belfry, Paintsville, or JC can't beat SV full strength?
Survivor Wrote:South L
Hazard
Paintsville
Bell
Cumberland
SV
JBS
Clay
Corbin
Breathitt

Makes more sense than WYMT's top 10, I agree with this one. The only change I would make is put cumberland and paintsville a spot or two down, and move bell up to #2.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:So your happy place is where Pikeville, Belfry Painstville and Johnson Central can beat Valley on any given night? Well, when Jake Bryant doesn't play a full game and they still beat JC, when they went to Pikeville and shut them up there, when they went to North Hardin and played within 3 points of a TOP 5 team in Kentucky, Shelby Valley is N.O.T overrated, you are out of it to be saying this.

I'm definitely not out of it by any means. If you think they can just cake walk through the 15th Region you are the one out of it. I forgot NEWS FLASH Shelby Valley wins the 15th Region by losing to a TOP 5 team in Kentucky by only 3 points. Pikeville is improving every game, Belfry gets Case back, and if Paintsville gets healthy either one can beat SV. :Thumbs:
mrfootball03 Wrote:D-A-M-N.. that is sad.. Is SV really that good that they take two spots in the top 10???????????????????????? lol

HAHA
mrfootball03 Wrote:I'm not getting all of what your saying.. Are you saying that Pikeville, Belfry, Paintsville, or JC can't beat SV full strength?

At full strength the only team that can beat Valley in the 15th is Painstville. But Valley has to PLAY at full strength, which has been rare this year. But that can be said about any team I suppose.
thespectator Wrote:Valley. Overrated.

You believe Valley is overrated at the #8 spot?
fusion Wrote:At full strength the only team that can beat Valley in the 15th is Painstville. But Valley has to PLAY at full strength, which has been rare this year. But that can be said about any team I suppose.

Welp, somebody tell Pikeville, Belfry, AC & all the rest of the teams to just forget about showing up in the post season.. If SV is full strength they only need to play Paintsville because thier the only ones who have a chance of winning..
mrfootball03 Wrote:Welp, somebody tell Pikeville, Belfry, AC & all the rest of the teams to just forget about showing up in the post season.. If SV is full strength they only need to play Paintsville because thier the only ones who have a chance of winning..

I don't believe you understood my post, or I possibly worded it wrong. I meant that Valley had to play at full strength... which more than likely they WILL NOT do.

In no way did I mean no other team has a chance. The 15th is always open, maybe not as wide open as it appeared last year, but any team can win on any given night, thats the way basketball goes.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:HAHAHAHA..what a freaking joke. Valley beat Bell County and came within 3 points of a top 5 team in the state. Who makes up this crap???

Who was the top 5 team they played.
Redneck Wrote:Who was the top 5 team they played.

Warren Central
It should be
1. JBS
2. South Laurel
3. Clay
4. Shelby Valley
5. Breathitt
6. Paintsville
7. Bell
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Hazard
Breathitt has played nobody. Prolly shouldn't even be in the top ten.
no way corbin or cumberland should be in this powell beat them both and they aint even in this
JBS Fan Wrote:It should be
1. JBS
2. South Laurel
3. Clay
4. Shelby Valley
5. Breathitt
6. Paintsville
7. Bell
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Hazard

I think your like out of it or something. Hazard at 10????
Hazard beat cumberland in the ALL A, and Hazard beat JBS and there is now way that SL is #2 JBS should be number 5 right now.
1. JBS
2. South Laurel
3. Clay
4. Shelby Valley
5. Breathitt
6. Paintsville
7. Bell
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Hazard
I'm lost for words.
1. JBS
2. South Laurel
3. Clay
4. Shelby Valley
5. Breathitt
6. Paintsville
7. Bell
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Hazard

Think you might move Perry in after tonight?Smile
JBS who
1. JBS
2. South Laurel
3. Clay
4. Shelby Valley
5. Breathitt
6. Paintsville
7. Bell
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Hazard
I say it stays the same. PCC is one lucky team and they had the ref's on their side.