Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Class 1A Rankings 9/26
We wont likely know if I am right on Russ or not til finals, the West 1A is lacking unless Bw turns it on and takes them out.
I've never even seen a Russellville fan on here.Had anybody ran into one on here before???
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I've never even seen a Russellville fan on here.Had anybody ran into one on here before???

They are all at home under their beds hiding from good teams.TongueirateSho
Do-double-gg Wrote:"Lol" That is the same thing a lot of Mayfield fans said about Beechwood last season till Pikeville absolutely embarrassed em.

E's Army Wrote:Mayfield been beating Russellville drum for 20 years.

RAMDAD50 Wrote:I've never even seen a Russellville fan on here.Had anybody ran into one on here before???

jetpilot Wrote:They are all at home under their beds hiding from good teams.TongueirateSho

Not really a Russ fan but they have their merits. For starters they play in WKY, a superior football area to that of the EKY teams and they have played through so far undefeated with a pretty good schedule. At this point their case for the #1 spot is pretty good
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Not really a Russ fan but they have their merits. For starters they play in WKY, a superior football area to that of the EKY teams and they have played through so far undefeated with a pretty good schedule. At this point their case for the #1 spot is pretty good

Best team they have played is ranked 119th in KY.

Confusednicker:

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][B]WINS: #8262 Butler County (Morgantown, KY) (50-42), #8766 Fort Campbell (KY) (41-6), #10087 Murray (KY) (33-14), #11378 Trigg County (Cadiz, KY) (41-0), #12606 Logan County (Russellville, KY) (54-14), #14272 Todd County Central (Elkton, KY) (54-0), LOSSES: none[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Not really a Russ fan but they have their merits. For starters they play in WKY, a superior football area to that of the EKY teams and they have played through so far undefeated with a pretty good schedule. At this point their case for the #1 spot is pretty good

There schedule is weak. Only 2 good teams and 1 very good team who they play last game of the season. Butler Co is the 2nd and Murray is the 3rd and they are horrible this year.. But with all they returned they have a good case for number 1.
Russellville will get spanked at Beechwood. Write it down.
bac2369 Wrote:There schedule is weak. Only 2 good teams and 1 very good team who they play last game of the season. Butler Co is the 2nd and Murray is the 3rd and they are horrible this year.. But with all they returned they have a good case for number 1.

jetpilot Wrote:Russellville will get spanked at Beechwood. Write it down.

No you are both very wrong, I know this because #55 told me it to be so Confusednicker:

That superior WKY schedule really helped them last year! Built way stronger teams than the weaker Pikeville schedule! Thinking somebody's not been paying attention to what's been happening in the eastern part of the state!

"I laugh at your superior intellect" no seriously but Pikeville steamrolled the best in the west and EKY produced from 1A Mr football so it's pretty damn good :ChairHit:
The east and west in 1A are similar in that there are a lot of mediocre and bad teams and only two or three good teams. I would say that the east in better as a whole because there are several teams that are legitimate contenders to win state. Russellville and Beechwoods are the only good teams from the west in 1A and honestly I don't consider Beechwood to be a true Western KY team due to their location. So really in 1A Western Kentucky only has one good team that could win a title in 1A.
jetpilot Wrote:Russellville will get spanked at Beechwood. Write it down.

Beechwood can't defend the run so they hold the edge there... Game depends if they come to play or not from a long bus ride....
The West is stronger than the East 9 out of last 10 times, hence I gave Russ the benefit of that in calling them #1
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The West is stronger than the East 9 out of last 10 times, hence I gave Russ the benefit of that in calling them #1

2007 Beechwood close game
2008 Beechwood close game
2009 LCA Blow out
2010 Mayfield blow out
2011 Hazard close game
2012 Mayfield Blow out
2013 Mayfield Blow out
2014 Mayfield very close game
2015 Pikeville kinda close game

This year will be the 10th and the percent is 60% West and 30% East.
The Raceland Rams will batter Russellville and go through them like a dose of salts.
Lord help us #teachmehowtoPJDougie is on the Raceland band wagon....thats all this fan base was lacking was a large mouthed football junkie...i thought we'd reached our quota...oh well, welcome aboard Douglas!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord help us #teachmehowtoPJDougie is on the Raceland band wagon....thats all this fan base was lacking was a large mouthed football junkie...i thought we'd reached our quota...oh well, welcome aboard Douglas!

Lmao....
pjdoug Wrote:The Raceland Rams will batter Russellville and go through them like a dose of salts.

Please note. It is in the RamNation fanbook guidlines that we must bicker and argue amongst each other more than we do other fans...but you must swear your allegiance to the creed of "no one picks on my brother but me" lol
bac2369 Wrote:Beechwood can't defend the run so they hold the edge there... Game depends if they come to play or not from a long bus ride....

Who doesn't come to play in the state semifinals the day after Thanksgiving?
Watch and see bac, Beechwood at home by 2 Tds.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord help us #teachmehowtoPJDougie is on the Raceland band wagon....thats all this fan base was lacking was a large mouthed football junkie...i thought we'd reached our quota...oh well, welcome aboard Douglas!

I told you I hopped on the wagon. Go Rams! Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Please note. It is in the RamNation fanbook guidlines that we must bicker and argue amongst each other more than we do other fans...but you must swear your allegiance to the creed of "no one picks on my brother but me" lol

I've always been a fan of Raceland fans even if I talk trash to them :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Who doesn't come to play in the state semifinals the day after Thanksgiving?
Watch and see bac, Beechwood at home by 2 Tds.

Speed kills and Beechwood will see it. They struggled last year with it. I expect the same.... I will admit they will be favored at home....
bac2369 Wrote:Speed kills and Beechwood will see it. They struggled last year with it. I expect the same.... I will admit they will be favored at home....

Boys.....that's a long way off!!The season is to short as it is.Lets just enjoy it!!

Hold up Scotty. Don't forget you have RAMDAD #LargeMouthFootballJunkie lol.
pjdoug Wrote:I've always been a fan of Raceland fans even if I talk trash to them :biggrin:

Fans?? I wasn't aware Raceland had any fans!

Competitive football team,,,, CHECK! matching uniforms,,,,, CHECK! Fans,,, CHECK!! Doing good boys!!! :Clap: Confusednicker:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Fans?? I wasn't aware Raceland had any fans!

Competitive football team,,,, CHECK! matching uniforms,,,,, CHECK! Fans,,, CHECK!! Doing good boys!!! :Clap: Confusednicker:

Chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp. My name is Blue Bird and I have my beak in my back door again picking worms out of it. Chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp.

You guys just got the kiss of death with douchie on board :lmao: go Whitley TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:You guys just got the kiss of death with douchie on board :lmao: go Whitley TongueirateSho

I picked several consecutive East Kentucky reps in Bowling Green just like I predicted you'd be at home listening to the radio. You'll be doing the same thing this year.