Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Co. vs N. Pulaski at JC
8 grade Johnson county had there starting running back out was pretty good game both teams come to play

7 th grade Johnson county never came out the locker room north Pulaski speed killed j c it would take special team to beat north Pulaski 7 th grade Johnson county just was flat from kick off two the end credit Pulaski county they are fast and kids will hit you , I would say they will have rematch in play offs,
Both games were tough.... NP came to play some football.

JC missed some tackles (that normally they would make) by trying to arm tackle the NP players. We have too good of a wrestling program at the middle school not to be able to tackle. Tackle better and the outcomes will flip.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Could we see this rematch soon?
plantmanky Wrote:Could we see this rematch soon?

Yes, but I wish it was for the State Championship.
THOMCAT Wrote:Teams were required to turn in their schedule with wins and losses for the season yesterday. Games up till then will determine the seeding. This date has been know by all middle school teams since the beginning of the season. They should have scheduled their conference to end before the deadline.

Here's the only problem with that...yesterday was 9/24, the fourth week of September. At most , most teams would only have 5-6 games in by then. Conferences would have a hard time finishing by then.