Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton Exonerated
I'm curious to know, did anyone on here think for one second that HRC would be indicted or charged for anything? Does anyone think there is still a chance she gets indicted or charged? Never was gonna happen, never will happen, never was an option. This really has been a "move along, nothing to see here" story for me because I felt it didn't matter what she did, she was not going to be indicted/charged.

I do however have full confidence in our federal government to throw my ass in jail the instant I look at them and tell a
lie. Ain't it sickening when we figure out how it really works in Washington?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I'm curious to know, did anyone on here think for one second that HRC would be indicted or charged for anything? Does anyone think there is still a chance she gets indicted or charged? Never was gonna happen, never will happen, never was an option. This really has been a "move along, nothing to see here" story for me because I felt it didn't matter what she did, she was not going to be indicted/charged.

I do however have full confidence in our federal government to throw my ass in jail the instant I look at them and tell a
lie. Ain't it sickening when we figure out how it really works in Washington?

We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to clean it all up. Perhaps the last opportunity ever. We have a candidate who self funded his primary campaign, and is not being funded by the majority of tradition GOP supporters (Exceptions being The NRA and Faith Organizations) , while his opponent has endless cash to throw at negative advertising, and lets face it, corrupting those she needs to serve her interests.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Is Donald Trump a member of Blue Grass Preps? No, he is not. Show me the rule that prohibits members from making derogatory comments about a political candidate in a political forum. You are not Donald Trump. Let me repeat that for emphasis. YOU ARE NOT DONALD TRUMP.

If I make what you consider an insult of Donald Trump, it does not give you or anybody else a waiver from the BGR rules to personally attack me. Nor does it grant you a license to falsely label me as a Hillary Clinton supporter. In fact, even if I were an actual Hillary Clinton supporter who had the intention to vote for her, your personal attacks would still be violations of the rules. We are both long time members, and you know that I am anything but a Hillary supporter. The fact that she may benefit in some small way from me actively opposing Don the Con's candidacy does not make me a supporter of Hillary, any more than it makes me a supporter of the Communist USA Party candidate.

If you and your cohorts do not believe that I am being active enough in my opposition of Hillary, then you should actively oppose her yourself. An easy way to do that would be to add to one of the scores of anti-Clinton threads that we have both either started or actively participated in over the years.

The truth is Hillary is so corrupt and her deeds have been so well publicized, she is largely inoculated against old charges of corruption. Just as you did in Trump's case, new Hillary supporters seem to have given her a pass for her past positions and actions prior to becoming a 2016 candidate. It is unfortunate that so many Americans have such short and selective memories but that is what enables so many people to fall for the same empty promises and support lousy candidates during every election cycle. It is that acceptance of bad candidates that led us to a campaign featuring Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The bar has been lowered out of existence in the case of presidential candidates.

Let me repeat one more thing. Donald Trump is a liar. I have demonstrated that fact repeatedly by quoting the man's many contradictory statements.

Trump's repeated pledge to self fund his campaign, followed by his decision to solicit large contributions from wealthy donors before he has even become the GOP's nominee is absolute proof that he is a liar and a man of low character. Trump never included a caveat that he intended not to accept special interest money only during the primary elections - he lied repeatedly and he benefited greatly from that lie. Support Trump if you must, but do not deny the obvious truth about the presumptive GOP nominee. He is a liar, he has always been a liar, and if elected, he will continue to lie on a grand scale. In this country, no law requires any of us to choose between the lesser of two large scale liars.

Even more recently, Trump has once again resumed lying about Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich. None of them have violated their pledges to support the GOP nominee because Trump is not the GOP nominee until the delegates declare him to be the nominee. Few non-Trump supporters will blame the candidates who have suspended their campaigns if they ultimately do not support Trump if he becomes the party's nominee because of the sleazy, dishonest campaign that he ran against them. However, until the GOP selects Trump as its nominee, he is lying every time that he accuses them of violating their pledge to support the nominee.

Let me help you a bit with jet's analysis which was consequently, pointedly apropos because of how high it went over your head. About all you do when you're not adding color commentary to the political tripe being put out by frothing libs of The Washington Post, anti-illegal immigration propaganda of Mexican New York Times owner Carlos Helú or some other equally biased source, is to assault, disparage or attack the mental prowess of the members of BGR who refuse to help you foment an uprising against the Republican nominee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Let me help you a bit with jet's analysis which was consequently, pointedly apropos because of how high it went over your head. About all you do when you're not adding color commentary to the political tripe being put out by frothing libs of The Washington Post, anti-illegal immigration propaganda of Mexican New York Times owner Carlos Helú or some other equally biased source, is to assault, disparage or attack the mental prowess of the members of BGR who refuse to help you foment an uprising against the Republican nominee.
Bitterness and hatred for me really have a firm grasp on that tiny heart of yours, TRT. Are you really as miserable as you sound? If you cannot intelligently respond to my posts without the personal attacks, why not try ignoring them? It really is not that difficult if you control your emotions and concentrate on happy thoughts.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Bitterness and hatred for me really have a firm grasp on that tiny heart of yours, TRT. Are you really as miserable as you sound? If you cannot intelligently respond to my posts without the personal attacks, why not try ignoring them? It really is not that difficult if you control your emotions and concentrate on happy thoughts.

Just pointing out the patently obvious. Nobody is buying into your desperate attempts to deny reality. Everybody who has posted on here has some measure of optimism that Trump will deliver us at least in part, from the liberal led suicide plunge off of history's cliff. Everybody except you that is. You who offer no alternatives to the coming reality in which only one of two people will be elected President of the US.

The people chose Trump, a reality that you can't accept. I believe you think you can assist in the #NeverTrump movement's efforts to bring him down. And after all, you are an adherent to that very cause, are you not? You'll accept the anarchy that would ensue deposing a lawfully nominated candidate though, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Just pointing out the patently obvious. Nobody is buying into your desperate attempts to deny reality. Everybody who has posted on here has some measure of optimism that Trump will deliver us at least in part, from the liberal led suicide plunge off of history's cliff. Everybody except you that is. You who offer no alternatives to the coming reality in which only one of two people will be elected President of the US.

The people chose Trump, a reality that you can't accept. I believe you think you can assist in the #NeverTrump movement's efforts to bring him down. And after all, you are an adherent to that very cause, are you not? You'll accept the anarchy that would ensue deposing a lawfully nominated candidate though, right?
My opposition to Trump is going to create anarchy? :biglmao:

You are obviously a big fan of hyperbole and I love how you speak on behalf of everybody but me. I am sure that every other BGR member appreciates your tirades on their behalf against li'l ole me.

BTW, Trump is not yet the GOP nominee, nor is Hillary Clinton the Democrats' nominee. The phrase "presumptive nominee" means "projected nominee." "Nominee" means "nominee."
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My opposition to Trump is going to create anarchy? :biglmao:

You are obviously a big fan of hyperbole and I love how you speak on behalf of everybody but me. I am sure that every other BGR member appreciates your tirades on their behalf against li'l ole me.

BTW, Trump is not yet the GOP nominee, nor is Hillary Clinton the Democrats' nominee. The phrase "presumptive nominee" means "projected nominee." "Nominee" means "nominee."

Ah, we've now come to point of which you are so fond. Your front lines have been rolled over again and again by the Blitzkrieg of reality, and you fall back to make your stand in defense of minutia. You can go on and on about my having skipped using the word presumptive, as if I am the only one who's done so. Most of the Pundits I know have dropped it for convenience sake if nothing else. You still have absolutely nothing to offer other than character assassination of Donald J. Trump. No alternatives, no answers at all.

You repeatedly call people liars, including and especially Mr Trump, while you are in the very act of distorting their statements. Hence said the Jet, "Pot meet kettle."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Ah, we've now come to point of which you are so fond. Your front lines have been rolled over again and again by the Blitzkrieg of reality, and you fall back to make your stand in defense of minutia. You can go on and on about my having skipped using the word presumptive, as if I am the only one who's done so. Most of the Pundits I know have dropped it for convenience sake if nothing else. You still have absolutely nothing to offer other than character assassination of Donald J. Trump. No alternatives, no answers at all.

You repeatedly call people liars, including and especially Mr Trump, while you are in the very act of distorting their statements. Hence said the Jet, "Pot meet kettle."
Repeat after me, I am not Don the Con...I am not Don the Con...I am not Don the Con.

In case you have not noticed, there is a direct correlation between the personal attacks that you make against me to the links to negative Trump articles that appear. So, if by your logic, I am supporting Hillary Clinton by criticizing "Mr. Trump." then so are you. You personally insult me, which is against BGR rules, and I criticize Mr. Trump, a public figure and politician, an action that is not a violation of the rules.

Time for another one. BTW, I will now resume ignoring your responses to my posts, because those responses contain more insults than facts.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Repeat after me, I am not Don the Con...I am not Don the Con...I am not Don the Con.

In case you have not noticed, there is a direct correlation between the personal attacks that you make against me to the links to negative Trump articles that appear. So, if by your logic, I am supporting Hillary Clinton by criticizing "Mr. Trump." then so are you. You personally insult me, which is against BGR rules, and I criticize Mr. Trump, a public figure and politician, an action that is not a violation of the rules.

Time for another one. BTW, I will now resume ignoring your responses to my posts, because those responses contain more insults than facts.

Said the pot, or was that the kettle?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My opposition to Trump is going to create anarchy? :biglmao:

Are you saying these wont be the nominees?
Curious as to who will...
Spill your "insider" information.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Such brilliant analysis could have been rendered by Karl Rove himself.

Actually it's clear to everyone what you are doing. And you haven't come close to changing a single mind. So who's brilliant?Confusednicker: