Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 67 JBS 44
Final
Good Win Lady Dawgs!!! Now beat Owsley!!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!
JBS hung in there for a while. I think they will be a good team come a year or two. I recken' there all young, ( 4 freshman)
GOOD JOB LADY DAWGS!!!!!

GOOD LUCK SAT. NIGHT!!!!!
Congrats Hazard!!!!!!!!
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:JBS hung in there for a while. I think they will be a good team come a year or two. I recken' there all young, ( 4 freshman)
Everyone hands in with everyone for a while. You recken they are all young. Then you say they have four Fr. Then you don't recken you know.
Congrats Hazard.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Everyone hands in with everyone for a while. You recken they are all young. Then you say they have four Fr. Then you don't recken you know.
if jbs has four freshman and competed at this level with hazard then they will be a team to watch out for in the next year or two and possibly has the best freshman team in the region and a veteran coach so why didnt kcc approach coach hays which coached at kcc in the past and done quite well and it looks like he is doing very well with his freshman girls at jbs good luck jbs
basketball IQ Wrote:if jbs has four freshman and competed at this level with hazard then they will be a team to watch out for in the next year or two and possibly has the best freshman team in the region and a veteran coach so why didnt kcc approach coach hays which coached at kcc in the past and done quite well and it looks like he is doing very well with his freshman girls at jbs good luck jbs
Best fr. team in the region? I don't think so. Keep playing Riverside, Jackson City, Cordia, Buckhorn and you might win in the future. Your only wins are against Lynn Camp, Jackson City twice, Riverside, and Buckhorn. Lynn Camp 5 and 10, Buckhorn 5 and 12, Jackson City 1 and 13, and Riverside 1 and 14. Get real
I attended this game and I must say it was very sloppy, IMO. Hazard seemed to show no heart at all, they seemed like they had the attitude of, "I'm going to win, I don't need to try." JBS played hard, but neither team was having a good night. If JBS can get a true point guard, I think they'll be pretty good in a couple of years.
the_small_one1024 Wrote:I attended this game and I must say it was very sloppy, IMO. Hazard seemed to show no heart at all, they seemed like they had the attitude of, "I'm going to win, I don't need to try." JBS played hard, but neither team was having a good night. If JBS can get a true point guard, I think they'll be pretty good in a couple of years.
Don't they have one in grade schools or are they going to find one from another school system.
JBS has a very good girls team..theyre jsut all young...a good point guard my goodness their all frehsmen...kayla short will be there good point guard in a few years, she looked to be a very good ball handler!!..this team will be very good in about 3 years!!..Good job JBS!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Don't they have one in grade schools or are they going to find one from another school system.

I have no idea, sorry. I don't know much at all about this team, I just attended their game against Hazard.
Congrats Hazard
Congrats hazard