Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins at KCC
KCC will host Jenkins Thursday. KCC has had their ups and downs. Jenkins is doing good. These two teams have already played at Jenkins and KCC won. Predictions for Thursday????
KCC wins this one bc its played at KCC...Jenkins played a good game last time against KCC then the Pats pulled away in the 4th to win by 18 but I'll say KCC by 15
i think jenkins would beat them if this game was at jenkins or on a neutral court. KCC will win though cause it is home court advantage..But good luck cavs
konan Wrote:i think jenkins would beat them if this game was at jenkins or on a neutral court. KCC will win though cause it is home court advantage..But good luck cavs
You dont know what you are talking about jenkins couldnt come close to kcc, no matter where they play them at.........
cardinals Wrote:You dont know what you are talking about jenkins couldnt come close to kcc, no matter where they play them at.........
I guarentee jenkins would give them a good game if not win it
jenkins 7-10 vs kcc 5-8...J town is not as bad as you think and i think they will give you a good game
cardinals Wrote:You dont know what you are talking about jenkins couldnt come close to kcc, no matter where they play them at.........

I gaurentee you Jenkins gives KCC a game, even at KCC. Jenkins beat a Letcher Central who IMO is as good as or better then KCC. And it was on LC's floor. You pat's better be ready, your in for a good one.
pickandroll Wrote:I gaurentee you Jenkins gives KCC a game, even at KCC. Jenkins beat a Letcher Central who IMO is as good as or better then KCC. And it was on LC's floor. You pat's better be ready, your in for a good one.
I agree better not over look them like east jessamine over looked you all!
KCC by 8...