Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday: Shelby Valley @ Pikeville Predictions
dont think pville's guards can handle the pressure.
Panther Thunder Wrote:u going to the game NYY?

Yea,How bout you
Valley by 12..
Valley -65
Pikeville-54
Pikeville plays good enough defense to win this game. Pikeville by 1.
Valley in a surprise blow out. I'll be there!
NYY10 Wrote:Yea,How bout you

yes sporting the maroon and white tee....the student sections will be crazy
Panther Thunder Wrote:yes sporting the maroon and white tee....the student sections will be crazy

So will Valley's
NYY10 Wrote:So will Valley's

They sure will..Should be interesting..ill be there
konan Wrote:i watched pville in the wymt and their guards looked scared to death..They cannt handle pressure i dont think

They were scared to death---everytime they got close to a PCC player they were called for a foul. lol
NYY10 Wrote:So will Valley's

i meant both lol
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I think this will be a close game unless Valley's pressure gets to Pikeville's guards. If Pikeville handles the pressure, I think they may have a shot unless Valley plays better half court defense than they have been playing.

exactly what i was gonna say...defense and rebounding play a big key in this one
I'll have to take my Panthers in a close one! 5 or less
If the guards can play good that is
Pikeville is gonna upset the so called best team in the region...
kyr450 Wrote:Pikeville is gonna upset the so called best team in the region...

that would be awesome
I hope that Pikeville wins, but in my eyes, right now at this point in the season, Shelby Valley is the better team. Come tourney time, my prediction and thoughts may change. Pikeville always seems to play better at the end of the season. I think if this game was at Shelby Valley and the second meeting was at Pikeville, then it would be a very close game. I hate to say this, but I am going to pick Shelby Valley by 8 to 12 points. I really dont see a blow out in this game by Valley.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Sv +10
Panther Thunder Wrote:i meant both lol

oh, my bad lol
I think tempo determines alot in this game... If it is a grind it out type of game then I think it could go either way... I think an up tempo game would definitely favor Shelby Valley due to their depth... Should be a good one though...
The King Wrote:I think tempo determines alot in this game... If it is a grind it out type of game then I think it could go either way... I think an up tempo game would definitely favor Shelby Valley due to their depth... Should be a good one though...

One time I would just like to see Valley control the tempo against Pikeville. In the last 7 years we have almost always one, but it is always low scoring and by very few points. Pikeville always does a great job of slowing Valley down.
I take the MEN in blue in this clash. SV's press will get to p-ville early and often, and there isn't anything the BOYS in maroon can do about it.

SV: 64
P'VILLE: 47
Larry Legend Wrote:SV 63
Pikeville 50

I know that Pikeville will try to slow SV down, I think it will be nip tuck for a while with Valley pulling away at the end.
You really think Pikeville will try to slow it down???
Maybe not????
pikeville by 1
Pikeville better try to slow it down!!! LOL