Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost 0-3
That is my record on this weeks games.Wait a second,Seattle just took the lead back.After Hasselback didnt pick up the ist down on a play where a little more effort would have gotten it and the next play a run wide that brought up 4th down I am thinking how did I pick these guys anyway.Hasselback has a arm but intestinal fortitude is something he lacks.
Im 2-for-2 so far in the Divisionals. And I picked DA BEARS and The Bolts for todays games.
Looks like you are 0-4. I was pulling for Seattle.
Im 3-3 now. GO CHARGERS.
The Patriots win,,, im 1-3 today.Without my mighty Steelers in the playoffs there is no pressure at all and Im really enjoying them.Im just like Fritz and Gorn and others on here,,I think I am the smartest football mind in the land.Even better than the playoffs is WE are Marshall,,i have an editors cut and I dont remember a movie,,ever,,i like more..Gorn can you make copies.I would drive over and see grandma if you could come and get it and make us some copies.Copies only to people who will still go and see it at the movie theater.Nobody should see this for free.
But the Pats haven't won yet.Confusedhh:
The Patriots win Im 1-3.I didnt say they had won.I should have put an if in there for ya midee,,gee whiz you sound like someone from bluegrasspreps,,just kiddin,,it tied now after the 2 point conversion
Old school Dawg Wrote:The Patriots win Im 1-3.I didnt say they had won.I should have put an if in there for ya midee,,gee whiz you sound like someone from bluegrasspreps,,just kiddin,,it tied now after the 2 point conversion

I am someone from BGP.:moon: Just giving you crap because you obviouly rooted against a couple of my teams.
Looks like you might get to 1-3 the way the Chargers are playing. Pitiful game by both sides though.
Midee my apologies for my post too.Im only a steelers fan ,,,I like Troy Brown for New England because he went to Marshall and Ive met him and hes a really cool guy.Okay Midee who wins New England or Indy,,I will go with whoever you pick friend.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Midee my apologies for my post too.Im only a steelers fan ,,,I like Troy Brown for New England because he went to Marshall and Ive met him and hes a really cool guy.Okay Midee who wins New England or Indy,,I will go with whoever you pick friend.

No apologies necessary. I am a Saints, Steelers, Seahawks fan. Tickled me to death to see the Steelers ruin the Bengals play off hopes. As for picking the game you really don't want me to. I am 1-2 in the three games I was pulling for someone. Dammit the Ravens and the Seahawks lost. My only saving grace was my Saints.
Your the man Midee 1.Good move on the post you closed.Your a class act.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Your the man Midee 1.Good move on the post you closed.Your a class act.

:Thumbs:
I was 3-1 for this weekend. Bad part is the only game I really cared about is the one I lost. Can't believe the Chargers. What a sloppy, sloppy game. They completely blew it. They had so many chances to put this game away and never capitalized on it. I'll take Indy next week and hope they don't blow it as well. And I'll take the Saints for the NFC.
dawgmom Wrote:And I'll take the Saints for the NFC.

I officially like you now! :thumpsup:
I have done very well in the playoffs I can't believe that the Bears were a -9 against the Seahawks! To me, these have been the most simple picks of the year for some reason, such as the Saints -5..Reall figured it would come down to a field goal...This is the playoffs and 3 out of 5 games will come down to a field goal because coaches are more conservative in the playoffs because they know 1 bad mistake will send them on there way anymore!