Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Classic
Games today
Harlan vs Breathitt
Harlan County vs Johnson Central

What are your predictions?
Harlan by 10 HC by 3 in a squeaker
Harlan will defeat Breathitt by 12 or more. Harlan County and Johnson game will be very good but I like HC also by 8.
Budez Wrote:Games today
Harlan vs Breathitt
Harlan County vs Johnson Central

What are your predictions?

Harlan and Harlan County :Cheerlead
Harlan and Harlan Co. Each by a bunch.
Two great games!! Congratulations to the Lady Dragons and the Lady Black Bears!!!

Prayers for the two girls that were injured during the game; sure hope they are okay!!
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat sure enjoyed watching those Green Dragons play in Morty's house last night. Wally made my head spin during the game. I had to eat a crockpot of chili after the first game to get my head to quit spinning.

#hospitalityroomisthecure More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Wowza brutha..... Haven't seen a better coached girls team since my ladypats played. Ole fatpat has to give a huge shoutout to Coach Green. Her team played an excellent game. Moved the ball extremely well. Too bad they have to play the ladypats tomorrow in Morty's Kingdom.

#grossdidwhatshewantedwhenshewanted More mash taters please!!!
The young lady from Harlan County who was hurt last night, I am hearing has a broken collar bone.
That shoulda been a flagrant. And the one on Massingill (dragons) in the first game. That one was a no call!!
BearsFan Wrote:The young lady from Harlan County who was hurt last night, I am hearing has a broken collar bone.

I heard that were trying to determine of Johnson County's player had a broken ankle.

I hate injuries!!
Budez Wrote:That shoulda been a flagrant. And the one on Massingill (dragons) in the first game. That one was a no call!!

Brooklyn gave as good as she got! LOL That girl is tough!!
BearsFan Wrote:The young lady from Harlan County who was hurt last night, I am hearing has a broken collar bone.

I just looked up her facebook page, and she is requesting prayer. Said she did break her collar bone and is seeing the doctor on Wednesday to schedule surgery.

So very sorry to this young lady!!!
Prayers go out to the young ladies for a quick an speed recovery! Hopfully they are not seniors!!
Who got hurt? Hope for a speedy recovery.
Player from one of the Harlem teams broken collar bone. An one from Johnson central, an ankle , thought it was broken ,not for sure.