Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle co 36 Russell co 7
Much needed win for the rockets. Rock led 36-0 at the half.Russell would score once in the second half. With this win rockets are still in contention for a home playoff game.
way to go Rockets!
Congrats to Rock.
All we have to do is beat Knox to be in 2nd place
Considering Wayne barely beat us and Wayne beat Knox so bad, it should be a very close and good game
I'm going to say rock wins by 9
All we have to do is beat Knox to be in 2nd place
Considering Wayne barely beat us and Wayne beat Knox so bad, it should be a very close and good game
What has happened to Russell County?
1/4bak Wrote:What has happened to Russell County?

Russell County has not been very good historically. They had a once-in-their-lifetime group of seniors a few years back but they have not been great overall.
LWC Wrote:Russell County has not been very good historically. They had a once-in-their-lifetime group of seniors a few years back but they have not been great overall.

They had good teams under Ron Finley from about '79 to '86. Even went unbeaten in '83.
LWC Wrote:Russell County has not been very good historically. They had a once-in-their-lifetime group of seniors a few years back but they have not been great overall.

that's true.
former Wrote:All we have to do is beat Knox to be in 2nd place

sounds simpleConfusednicker:
Love the Rock