Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawernce county @ Pike county central 10-16-15
Thoughts?
LC by a bunch. 2 heartbreak losses will have them hungry.
Im going to go with Lc 42
Pc 21
LC with the win. They are determined to make a statement this year.
I have not seen Pike Central play this year but they normally air it out. The injury to Richardson could be huge in this game. Taking my Dawgs in this one 42-21 and that is pretty much a blind guess, it may be closer.
0ff The Chain Wrote:I have not seen Pike Central play this year but they normally air it out. The injury to Richardson could be huge in this game. Taking my Dawgs in this one 42-21 and that is pretty much a blind guess, it may be closer.

Gotta change my score after I seen Hawk had the same score b4 me. LC 35 PC 14
i heard pike central had some players ejected in the sheldon game. is that true?
Yes they did is was there to see it
Are jv will play sec half maybe sooner
Lawrence County is going to be *issed off in this one. Wow last 2 games has been heartbreaker. :thatsfunn

Lawrence County 42
Pike County Central 14
Lc may win but i think its going to be a better ballgame then people think
LCDOG 87 Wrote:Are jv will play sec half maybe sooner

Our*

Jeez
[Image: http://i58.tinypic.com/333jszl.jpg]
LC 35 PC 17.........Lawrence County is a good football team.......just need to take advantage of turnovers better.
Have to go with Lawrence Co in this one

Lawrence Co 46

Pike Central 28
Our boys are hungry for a W. Hope for a good clean game.
LC by 16.
This will get ugly in a hurry, khsaa has 4 players for pike central out for this game.
LC 45
PCC 7
dawg fan Wrote:This will get ugly in a hurry, khsaa has 4 players for pike central out for this game.
LC 45
PCC 7
How do we find out who was ejected? That's wild, didn't realize the game with Sheldon Clark got that rowdy
PHSForever Wrote:How do we find out who was ejected? That's wild, didn't realize the game with Sheldon Clark got that rowdy

It didnt we surpost 2 had just 2 out but somehow they made it 4 i dont understand how that happened,4 skill starters 2
PHSForever Wrote:How do we find out who was ejected? That's wild, didn't realize the game with Sheldon Clark got that rowdy

4 for PC and 2 for SC were ejected according to my close source at PC aka Mr. Pike Central lol. The KHSAA has a list on its websited detailing all the ejections in each sport.
bucslover68 Wrote:4 for PC and 2 for SC were ejected according to my close source at PC aka Mr. Pike Central lol. The KHSAA has a list on its websited detailing all the ejections in each sport.

Are you sure if we me? I don't recall. Haha!
I think PC had some kids run onto the field during the fight.
Dawgs by a TD!