•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Cabell-Midland 10/02
Belfry by 17+
Belfry0304 Wrote:I wish I remembered. He played when Whitley came to belfry a few years back. He was a man

Belfry went to Whitley in 2009 and had them at home in 2010. Here are the stats for both games. Maybe you recognize the number

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb09/stats_30355_2068

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb10/stats_32572_2551
It was 34
Looks like #34 would have been Cody Bramlett
Belfry by 16
bucslover68 Wrote:Been a decade or more since Whitley has had a big game.

:Sad04:

About 7 no joke.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Looks like #34 would have been Cody Bramlett

Cody was a good kid and heck of a player. Never got as much credit as he deserved. He fell in between Powers and Bryant at fullback back when Whitley use to have good fullbacks year after years.

If that 09 and 10 team would have got there shit together they could have done some good things.

That 09 team to this day upsets me. They returned so many good kids and players off that 08 team and had another region won but done some stupid things before and during the game that costed them.

I watched the game at Whitley when Belfry came down. Belfry won it by 3 or 4 TD's but it wasn't that bad. Whitley just absoloutly could not tackle that Varney kid. He wasn't big. He didn't have blazing speed. They just missed him over and over.
In 10, at Belfry, it was a good ball game. only 5 or 6 point ball game. After 10 we knew we would have to rebuild. There was a lot of good talent that had all finally graduated and new kids needed to come in. Only problem was were still rebuilding Confusednicker:

Ive just gotten numb to it. Apparently PJ still feels the hurt Confusednicker:
Belfry by 14. Headed up to watch this one.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Looks like #34 would have been Cody Bramlett

Cody is tough.
Gotta score update?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Gotta score update?

Have a whole update thread HAHA

49-7 CM in a domination
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cody was a good kid and heck of a player. Never got as much credit as he deserved. He fell in between Powers and Bryant at fullback back when Whitley use to have good fullbacks year after years.

If that 09 and 10 team would have got there shit together they could have done some good things.

That 09 team to this day upsets me. They returned so many good kids and players off that 08 team and had another region won but done some stupid things before and during the game that costed them.

I watched the game at Whitley when Belfry came down. Belfry won it by 3 or 4 TD's but it wasn't that bad. Whitley just absoloutly could not tackle that Varney kid. He wasn't big. He didn't have blazing speed. They just missed him over and over.
In 10, at Belfry, it was a good ball game. only 5 or 6 point ball game. After 10 we knew we would have to rebuild. There was a lot of good talent that had all finally graduated and new kids needed to come in. Only problem was were still rebuilding Confusednicker:

Ive just gotten numb to it. Apparently PJ still feels the hurt Confusednicker:

I need to get some players and coaches from Knoxville or Louisville Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Since its now October 1st im available if there is an open position for trolling. Looks like pjboy has already took my spot. Cabell Midland wins this game fairly comfortably.

Here was my prediction
Pirates77 Wrote:no way dude...they may win......but not comfortably....LMFAO!!!!!

Here was me being laughed at. I was alittle off as it wasn't fairly comfortably as Cabell Midland did what they wanted whenever they wanted. I figured they would lose by 20 something, but not by 40.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)