Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good is Kash Daniel?
Westside Wrote:Dy'Shawn Mobley led the COLONELS in rushing last year with 1,491 yards.

The info on the website must have been wrong. I thought Mobley was their lead back. Is he going to see the field at Gtown?
Back to Kash. Here is my question? With all the attention he has recieved at his LB spot, has his job at QB been put on the back burner? Kash has a very strong arm, but doesnt use his hips enough when he throws. Im still suprised he didnt recieve any offers as a QB/TE/FB, even from smaller schools. With the line returning, two leading recievers, a fresh and beefed up Phelps, Kash and Co should be in prime position to challenge Raceland in the district and region.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:The info on the website must have been wrong. I thought Mobley was their lead back. Is he going to see the field at Gtown?

I think the info from the website is the year before last. I think he will do great at Georgetown. I wish he had stayed at EKU, but I'm a Georgetown fan too. JJ Jude is a class act. I wish him luck and happiness wherever he is at.
KASH is an outstanding athlete, I believe he will earn starter after two seasons at UK. Hoping the hype of signing a year early don't get to the kids head, if he keeps improving and improve his team as a whole who knows, they may make a run to Bowling Green. GOODLUCK Kash with the upcoming season and with UK.