Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Miracle has Happened?
I see that South Carolina has voted to remove the Confederate flag from the grounds of the state capitol and to hide it in a museum. I also see that the House of Representatives in Washington has voted to outlaw any Confederate symbols from the federal cemeteries in the Deep South although these cemeteries are populated with many thousands of Confederate soldiers loved and respected by their families and many others.

Now that is a "miracle".

Because of these politically correct moves the world has changed for the good forever. All the poor blacks are now rich. All the uneducated and undereducated blacks are now educated. All the unskilled blacks are now skilled. All the unemployed blacks are now employed. All the blacks who have committed crimes have had their records expunged and are now contributing pillars of the community. All the blacks who have collected welfare for generations now pay income taxes. All the over 75% of blacks being born out of wedlock now have their actual biological fathers at home working and supporting them. All the blacks living in slums are now residing in affluent neighborhoods and attending neighborhood barbeques with their affluent neighbors.

Yes sir. This is truly a politically correct "miracle".
What Memo has posted needed to be said. It is time for traditionalists to quit being coerced into hiding and silence.
Truth Wrote:What Memo has posted needed to be said. It is time for traditionalists to quit being coerced into hiding and silence.

I have wondered for some time now why nobody will take on the Congressional Black Caucus. Their very existence is racist and, as far as I can tell they couldn't give the first flip about Republicans or white people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I have wondered for some time now why nobody will take on the Congressional Black Caucus. Their very existence is racist and, as far as I can tell they couldn't give the first flip about Republicans or white people.

Good question. The answer, I believe, lies in the fact that they are a part of our most protected group. If you dare to point out any of their numerous flaws, you are immediately dismissed and branded a "racist". Democrats and their stalking horses in all areas of the media and entertainment must cultivate the vote. Since blacks are Democrat's most reliable source of votes (usually 95+ percent) they must cater to them. And, they do so with no restraints whatsoever. Of course, what is missed is that their catering is with symbols and lip service like the coerced removal of the Confederate flag.

Now the flag has been removed. Did all of those "miracles" I listed in my above post occur? Of course not. Will any of them occur? Of course not. Nonetheless the blacks have been stroked again by the Democrats and their media whores so they are once more content in their sad situation and ready to cast that straight Democrat ballot again and again and again.

While the Democrats may not be sincere and their "concern" is without any conviction, they do know how to con the blacks come election time.
I would suggest that Donald Trump and Memo Luna may well be the only people speaking the truth in this country. It would be helpful if others stood up and spoke out. Even a liberal Democrat knows that Trump and Luna are factually correct.

Thus, Truth goes on record as "amening" everything Trump and Luna have stated in regard to minorities- including the abominable homos.
Truth Wrote:I would suggest that Donald Trump and Memo Luna may well be the only people speaking the truth in this country. It would be helpful if others stood up and spoke out. Even a liberal Democrat knows that Trump and Luna are factually correct.

Thus, Truth goes on record as "amening" everything Trump and Luna have stated in regard to minorities- including the abominable homos.

It is the height of hypocrisy for liberals to act as if they are taken aback by the statements of Trump, given the landslide of lies and innuendo which seemingly threatens to destroy any hope of credible legacy for this administration.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is the whole reason I love Trump on the campaign trail. He isn't going to care to speak his mind. He doesn't need the donors or big money pushing him one way or another.

Blacks really are our most protected minority politically correct wise, and you are correct in saying any words used against them automatically makes you racist, in the same way being against homos automatically makes us bigots, but they wanted and equal country, and from what I can tell, the equal sign favors them a lot more now than the white straight white majority, so its time to start answering for there leadership. It baffles me that black leaders in large cities such as Chicago and other high black on black crime areas aren't interrogated over why they haven't done things to better there districts and states.
The Democrats cater to blacks for their votes. They don't give a tinker's damn about them otherwise. And, if we are honest, we must acknowledge that the black leadership isn't made up of any valedictorian candidates to say the least. Thus, they buy in to whomever offers them the most handouts and that, of course, is the Democrats.

So, let's see how it works. Republicans pay, per capita, far more income taxes overall than do Democrats. But, Democrats make sure that a disproportionate amount of those income tax dollars go to support welfare programs. Then blacks, who garner a large per capita amount of the handouts remember that the Democrats are their sugar daddies so they vote as a block for Democrats to keep the checks coming.

Who are the fools? Obviously the Republicans.
Truth Wrote:The Democrats cater to blacks for their votes. They don't give a tinker's damn about them otherwise. And, if we are honest, we must acknowledge that the black leadership isn't made up of any valedictorian candidates to say the least. Thus, they buy in to whomever offers them the most handouts and that, of course, is the Democrats.

So, let's see how it works. Republicans pay, per capita, far more income taxes overall than do Democrats. But, Democrats make sure that a disproportionate amount of those income tax dollars go to support welfare programs. Then blacks, who garner a large per capita amount of the handouts remember that the Democrats are their sugar daddies so they vote as a block for Democrats to keep the checks coming.

Who are the fools? Obviously the Republicans.

^^That's paying your "fair share" according to his Presidential Inerrancy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lets look at it this way.

How can any black American who is currently a democrat be fine with it and call for the removal of the confederate flag.

THAT party was the one who used it Confusednicker:

Sometimes I just wonder where all the dumb comes from.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets look at it this way.

How can any black American who is currently a democrat be fine with it and call for the removal of the confederate flag.

THAT party was the one who used it Confusednicker:

Sometimes I just wonder where all the dumb comes from.

If the PC crew wants to rid this nation of everything that reminds them of slavery, they should call for dissolution of the Democratic Party.
I came to South Carolina to witness first hand these fine miracles that I mentioned in my first post. However, nothing has happened. Many, many blacks are still poor, uneducated, unskilled, and unemployed. Over three-fourths of them are still being born out of wedlock. The welfare numbers haven't decreased.

They took down the flag but nothing seems to have changed for the "better". On the other hand, a goodly number of the good people of South Carolina seem to be more resentful of the meddling from the north and I believe Haley would have a difficult time getting reelected since she pandered to the anti-southerners.
A dear friend of mine found this on the internet the other day, and was wondering how Hillary might explain it.
Confusednicker:

[Image: http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b565...nexz1g.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:A dear friend of mine found this on the internet the other day, and was wondering how Hillary might explain it.
Confusednicker:

[Image: http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b565...nexz1g.jpg]

I don't know that there is anyone out there from among the Dem's voting base or the liberal media who would require her to explain it. They're bought and paid for and as I have said many times, they'd vote for Satan if he was a Democrat.

I'm sure you heard about the big Iranian deal on today's news but, speaking of stuff popping up on the internet;

Here is a link for more info, as Israeli Ambassador Dan Gillerman quoting Yogi Berra said; "It's Deja-Vu all over again." http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2...m-n1981099
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]