Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Governor Race
Primary is less than a month away, whos running?
Who ever does the best on Kentucky Sports Radio's debate is who I'm gonna vote for.

#KSREffect
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Anybody not named Jack Conway.
The Republicans have four good candidates. I will vote for Will T. Scott because I know and like him. However, I know he has no chance of winning. Still, loyalty comes first although I wish Will T. had stayed on the Kentucky Supreme Court where his conservative philosophy is needed.

Any of the four would be better than little Conway. Conway is much like little Lundergan in that their daddies carry the water for them. We're getting a third one in little Beshear. Still, Democrats tend to win in statewide elections so it will be an uphill battle. I'm sure the fairy, Obama, won't be invited to the Commonwealth to speak for Conway.

All in all, after Will T., I guess I prefer Bevin.
I think Matt Belvin win the Republican race. Jack Conway win in November. :Cheerlead.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who ever does the best on Kentucky Sports Radio's debate is who I'm gonna vote for.

#KSREffect

After listening to these four today on KSR and if i had it in my heart to vote. And i don't. I like Will T. Scott better than either one of the other three rich boys. Matt Belvin is still my dark horse. Confusednicker:
Dang Belvin is a Contender now.......Confusederiously:
Not sure who Matt Belvin is, but it appears Matt BEVIN and Comer had a virtual tie.

Each with over 70,000 votes and less than 100 votes between them. It literally went all the way to the last station while idiots like WKYT called it for Bevin pretty much five minutes in. Ive never understood how news stations can have "projections", especially in a race like this. If im not mistaken, Comer actually took the lead with like 99% reporting and Bevin swooped in at the last remaining moment.

Have to wait for the Recanvass, but I doubt it will change anything.