Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 07
How does everyone see the Dores doing in 2007? I know they got a very tough schedule as always but they finally got out of the district with Rockcastle,Bell,and Knox...But they have Sheldon Clark,(Opener) Leslie,Hazard,and Knott Central on the non-district schedule.
the Dores need to replace willis, with him gone they've lost the running game.
They've seem to be down these last two years after losing an amazing player in Daniel Combs.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:the Dores need to replace willis, with him gone they've lost the running game.

The Commodores will replace Willis with #24 Ryan Miller, he isnt a quick as Willis but hes a lot stronger so PCC will still have the running game.PCC can score points the problem is that cant stop anyone how does everyone think the Defense will do this year?

SEKYscout this is a football Forumn Daniel Combs never played football lol.
Willis will hard to replace but thats how the game is played. Kids come and kids go. Other kids will pick up the slack. Willis does leave a big hole to fill. I noticed their numbers were down this year.
Didnt think Combs played...lol
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:the Dores need to replace willis, with him gone they've lost the running game.
Punjabi, As You Can Probably Recall Ryan Miller Ran On Hazard To.....He Is Just As Good As Willis, I Think He Is The Better Back of The Two. Willis Just Played Because of His Speed and Name.
MVP2 Wrote:The Commodores will replace Willis with #24 Ryan Miller, he isnt a quick as Willis but hes a lot stronger so PCC will still have the running game.PCC can score points the problem is that cant stop anyone how does everyone think the Defense will do this year?

SEKYscout this is a football Forumn Daniel Combs never played football lol.

My fault....I switched back and forth between the basketball and football....but what I did say about Combs was true for basketball! Haha, my fault!
Rubble2007 Wrote:Punjabi, As You Can Probably Recall Ryan Miller Ran On Hazard To.....He Is Just As Good As Willis, I Think He Is The Better Back of The Two. Willis Just Played Because of His Speed and Name.

I Totally agree, I think Miller is the better back between the too, he hasnt really got the chance to show it because willis is been there the last 3 years and he is a Willis but i think he'll show alot people how good he is this year.

SEKYscout true losing Dan Combs in basketball was a big lost and hasnt a had player as good as him or prolly ever will..azaming ball player
Rubble2007 Wrote:Punjabi, As You Can Probably Recall Ryan Miller Ran On Hazard To.....He Is Just As Good As Willis, I Think He Is The Better Back of The Two. Willis Just Played Because of His Speed and Name.
Ryan Miller didnt run "on" hazard. he tried to run "with" hazard and failed.
kicker27 Wrote:Ryan Miller didnt run "on" hazard. he tried to run "with" hazard and failed.
Nicely said Kicker, i aint trying to be offensive or anything. The dores are a very good team who have been going thru a rough patch for a few years, but they will improve, never count them out. I'm not saying tht who's better ryan or willis, all i know is tht willis was like a train running the ball and he was very good, we'll see next year if ryan miller can do it better than willis. Best of luck to all teams.
i see PCC having a lot better season this year then they have had the past few,although they do lose willis on the offensive sign i saw a lot out of miller when he was given oppurtunities to touch the ball last season so it should be interesting how PCC fairs this upcoming season.......Good Luck Dores!
Is Ryan Millers nickname "Rhino"?
blackcat_student Wrote:Is Ryan Millers nickname "Rhino"?

Yup, thats him.."Its Hard To Stop A Rhino"
or "MILLER TIME"
i dont c them beating sheldon clark , or hazard , but i dont know about knott or leslie
I think Ryan Miller "Rhino", and Demetri Travis should be the best players that PCC wil have next season. I dont see them winning many more games than last year or the season before that, because they have NO line. Justin Willis is a good lineman, but they need five GREAT lineman to play ball with the good Rock, Bell, Sheldon Clark, and even Hazard type teams. Ryan Miller IS a better back than Willis was, he runs harder, and is just as quick and fast.....but they need more than 4 or 5 really good guys. IMO they MAY beat Knott or Leslie, but I really dont see the Dores being much better than the previous two seasons. Sry PCC....good luck nxt season
i say PCC goes 1-9 3rd season straight
i would say the Dores go around 3-7 or 4-6 ...i deff think if they get the QB sitation fixed they'll be a tough team.They got a alot of big boys back and few new faces if they can make it threw the summer and play Dave Adkins,Josh Skeens,Don Baker,Chris Miller,and Cory Mullins back also Justin Willis the only starter returning on Oline i think so they have a decent OLine.If they D can stop the run unlike last year i think the Dores will have a decent season but then again if they Oline doesnt work players cant take the running and the heat during the summer and players quit, D doesnt hold up and stop the run id say another 1-9 or even 0-10
it depends on how ryan miller performs
midback8 Wrote:it depends on how ryan miller performs

If Ryan Miller and Demetri Travis perform great.....and they prolly will.....they still wont do much because of their line---it is weak and REALLY young
Another long season for the Dore's IMO!
The dores will go 2-8 rhino will have a good season but thanks to their offensive line it wont take them far. The will beat knott and possibly leslie. The dores defense is horrible and it always has been. Their linebakers as rhino, which he is a decent linebacker prolly averages around 8 tackles a game but the other 3 or 4 i couldnt even tell you their name, or stats, because im sure they didnt have many, so like i said the line and defensive unit will break the dores in 07