Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal
Obama and Kerry are negotiating a deal to allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons while antagonizing our only reliable ally in the Middle East. To say that a nuclear armed Iran would be an existential threat to Israel is not overstating the situation. Obama and Kerry are betraying this country as much as they are betraying Israel.

Whatever deal Obama signs with Iran will be nullified by Congress. Fortunately, there are still enough Democrats there that recognize Israel's right to exist who will not be a party to this country aiding Iran in destroying it.

Quote:Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

Day after Obama urges Iran to seize ‘historic opportunity,’ supreme leader says US seeks to create insecurity

Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei called for “Death to America” on Saturday, a day after President Barack Obama appealed to Iran to seize a “historic opportunity” for a nuclear deal and a better future, and as US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed substantial progress toward an accord.

Khamenei told a crowd in Tehran that Iran would not capitulate to Western demands. When the crowd started shouting, “Death to America,” the ayatollah responded: “Of course yes, death to America, because America is the original source of this pressure.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama and Kerry are negotiating a deal to allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons while antagonizing our only reliable ally in the Middle East. To say that a nuclear armed Iran would be an existential threat to Israel is not overstating the situation. Obama and Kerry are betraying this country as much as they are betraying Israel.

Whatever deal Obama signs with Iran will be nullified by Congress. Fortunately, there are still enough Democrats there that recognize Israel's right to exist who will not be a party to this country aiding Iran in destroying it.

You might as well get ready for what's coming, at this point it would likely take a miracle to avoid a one way deal with Iran.

I've been hearing people speculating that Mr Obama may finally be seeing the light with regard to Afghanistan, owing to the lessons learned in Iraq. Therefore his willingness to slow down the troop withdrawal. IMO, that has little to do with it. Rather, I'd say in the light of the 100% accuracy of George W's prophetic analysis with regard to Iraq, Romney's dead on analysis of Russia, and every ally we have being forced to rethink their relationship with us along with everybody questioning his reasoning, his credibility is shaky at best. I mean, Putin doesn't think Obama has enough of a chin to sport a pimple. The scandals are still aswirl, and they are expecting to see an upheaval resulting from tax refunds that will be seized to satisfy over payments for those who have been receiving lopsided government subsidies. So, he really needs some good news.

I'm not a huge Bill O'Reilly fan but, he has been asking some of the top liberal talking heads to name one single foreign policy success of the administration. To date, after many a labored attempt to spin their way out of it, none have been able to give even one example. Now he's telling the US Congress, Israel, and the rest of the Arab World to trust his judgment on Iran. And he'll let all of us know (some of) what he did when he's ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You might as well get ready for what's coming, at this point it would likely take a miracle to avoid a one way deal with Iran.

I've been hearing people speculating that Mr Obama may finally be seeing the light with regard to Afghanistan, owing to the lessons learned in Iraq. Therefore his willingness to slow down the troop withdrawal. IMO, that has little to do with it. Rather, I'd say in the light of the 100% accuracy of George W's prophetic analysis with regard to Iraq, Romney's dead on analysis of Russia, and every ally we have being forced to rethink their relationship with us along with everybody questioning his reasoning, his credibility is shaky at best. I mean, Putin doesn't think Obama has enough of a chin to sport a pimple. The scandals are still aswirl, and they are expecting to see an upheaval resulting from tax refunds that will be seized to satisfy over payments for those who have been receiving lopsided government subsidies. So, he really needs some good news.

I'm not a huge Bill O'Reilly fan but, he has been asking some of the top liberal talking heads to name one single foreign policy success of the administration. To date, after many a labored attempt to spin their way out of it, none have been able to give even one example. Now he's telling the US Congress, Israel, and the rest of the Arab World to trust his judgment on Iran. And he'll let all of us know (some of) what he did when he's ready.
By the time the 2016 election gets here, liberals will be touting the fact that Obama had our military providing air support to Iranian ground troops in Iraq as a foreign policy triumph. Those air strikes should be targeting Iranian troops and ISIS scumbags in Iraq.

Obama has done so many things wrong during his years as POTUS, it is hard to point to one of his debacles as his worst failure. Attempting to make Iran an ally and Israel an enemy has to be near the top of the list.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:By the time the 2016 election gets here, liberals will be touting the fact that Obama had our military providing air support to Iranian ground troops in Iraq as a foreign policy triumph. Those air strikes should be targeting Iranian troops and ISIS scumbags in Iraq.

Obama has done so many things wrong during his years as POTUS, it is hard to point to one of his debacles as his worst failure. Attempting to make Iran an ally and Israel an enemy has to be near the top of the list.

I agree. When you think about it, everything he has done are things we Americans find the most abhorrent. You know, my doctor is supposed to give me good advice and do what is best for me. But, if that advice includes playing Russian Roulette for pass time and drinking Clorox to settle my stomach, I'm bailing no matter. Would not the same be true in the case of a President and the way he addresses his duties?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I agree. When you think about it, everything he has done are things we Americans find the most abhorrent. You know, my doctor is supposed to give me good advice and do what is best for me. But, if that advice includes playing Russian Roulette for pass time and drinking Clorox to settle my stomach, I'm bailing no matter. Would not the same be true in the case of a President and the way he addresses his duties?
Never has a U.S. president been more deserving of impeachment and less likely to be impeached. If working to make it easier for Iran to get nuclear weapons is not treason, then it is hard to imagine what would be. Obama is a cancer on our society and thanks to the dumb masses who voted for him in 2012, he will be free to continue his attacks on this country for another 22 months.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama and Kerry are negotiating a deal to allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons while antagonizing our only reliable ally in the Middle East. To say that a nuclear armed Iran would be an existential threat to Israel is not overstating the situation. Obama and Kerry are betraying this country as much as they are betraying Israel.

You still can't do away with your lies, huh? The deal is not so they can have nuclear weapons, but to insure that they don't develop them. I'd say Israel isn't a very good ally. We give them billions every year, and they offer zero help while we fight wars for their honor. I'm wondering how much help we would offer the same kind of "ally" if they weren't mentioned in a bible.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Never has a U.S. president been more deserving of impeachment and less likely to be impeached. If working to make it easier for Iran to get nuclear weapons is not treason, then it is hard to imagine what would be. Obama is a cancer on our society and thanks to the dumb masses who voted for him in 2012, he will be free to continue his attacks on this country for another 22 months.

You're right. But, I don't think he expected to see the defections he's seen from rank and file Dems. That's why I think he decided to back up in Afghanistan. According to lieberals, everybody is wrong about this world being on fire except them. Putin ain't really laughing at Obama. Our long time Arab World allies don't really feel abandoned. Israel, who is a responsible nuclear power BTW, isn't really being punished by this President. We didn't really turn our back on NATO, leaving them high and dry to stare down Putin with post WW2 equipment did we? Obama didn't really just deny a meet with the Secretary General of NATO, did he?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, it appears John Kerry is once again doing his best impersonation of Neville Chamberlain in his nuclear negotiations with Iran. You may recall that Benjamin Netanyahu laughed Kerry out of the room when he tried to broker a peace agreement between Israel and Hamas last July-August. Back then, Kerry informed Israel they were just going to have to give Hamas everything they were asking for, and were to receive 'nada' in return. Netanyahu told Kerry and Obama what they could do with themselves, ensuring the eventual result went completely in Israel's favor. BTW, anybody think Obama is still mad at Bibi?

The United States could certainly use Netanyahu's sage discernment about now as reportedly, having missed the opportunity with Hamas, it is now Kerry's intention to give the store instead to Iran. Hopefully the Senate will step in and torpedo this thing, then we can look forward to the day when we'll finally be rid of Kerry and his boss in Jan 2017. That is if we are still a sovereign nation at the time.

Some more good news is that we know we're for sure getting rid of three more senatorial serial offenders in 2016. They are in order of damage done, Harry Reid (D) NV, Barbra Boxer (D) CA and Barbara Mikulski (D) MD. Two more Dems who are somewhat vulnerable are Michael Bennet (CO) and Patty Murray (WA), talk about your rubber stamps, what a puppet. The unhappy realization with all this is that if Kerry could not manage to push Hamas around even a little bit, how in the world is he going to get any kind of good agreement with Iran? Obviously he will not, and even if he did weasel some kind of concession out of them, they would just lie to us in the same way N Korea did. After all, did the state department not say that under the agreement, Iran would go from 2 months from breakout to 1 year from breakout? So let me get this straight, Iran is going to give up 10 months after thumbing her nose at the US for lo these past several decades? I think not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:You still can't do away with your lies, huh? The deal is not so they can have nuclear weapons, but to insure that they don't develop them. I'd say Israel isn't a very good ally. We give them billions every year, and they offer zero help while we fight wars for their honor. I'm wondering how much help we would offer the same kind of "ally" if they weren't mentioned in a bible.
You're still providing comic relief with your low information, two-time Obama voter two cents' worth. You would fit right in on Lurch's foreign policy team. Thanks for your constant reminders of what is wrong with this country.
Wow. Dare we hope that the Senate has found itself to some degree? Did they just call Obama's bluff to veto Senate oversight with regard to any Iran deal?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, things have gone down just as I expected them to. The US got nada, and Iran got every last thing they have been bragging about from the get-go.

According to the President we dared not bring up anything about American hostages because the nuclear negotiations would have been sidetracked or the Iranians would have asked for something unreasonable like say, lifting the moratorium on more ICBM's? Oh wait, we just sort of threw that in there at the last to prove how condescending we can truly be, did we not?

The Ayatollah can now brag about not giving in to a single US demand, and still force innocent Americans to rot in jail. He has defied us in every way since the beginning. Negotiating with them was a tremendous error in my view. We should have kept the sanctions in place without any of the ridiculous negotiations while not wavering in our support of our nuclear ally Israel. But, if I had to analogize the follies that were supposed to pass as nuclear negotiations I would put them as follows. Remember PeeWee Herman's famous bike wreck?

Obama---We meant to do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From an outsiders POV looking in, pretty much we said, heres billions for not developing nukes. And BTW, and we will let you know before the UN shows up to inspect Confusednicker:

I have never seen the point in negotiating with a country like Iran. Theyre blowhards and pansies and if they did anything they say they will then we would have seen something by now.

One things for sure, im beginning to think regimes like the one Iran has is much better than toppling it and letting the people decide. It would just be another ISIS state and that's exactly why the idiots yell stuff like death to America. They keep there power, keep the radicals out, keep all members of there population happy and don't worry about it.

The muslim radicals should move on North Korea. that would be interesting. Who would you root for lol.