Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 47 Knott Co Central 46 14th Regional Championship
I like to say that it was a great high school basketball game. You had lcc with the experience against kcc youth. Good luck lcc in state tournament
Jacobcody I hope I never have to coach a CREAMPUFF like you. A true warrior will crawl up and down the floor if they have to. Its not like the kid was out there dodging bullets. Its not war, its a ballgame. You sound like one of those doctors that want to ban boxing and MMA. Boooooohoooooo
I am going to say it...because if they won they would be screaming more taters please and all that, but LCC eat taters also but had steak, A1, and drank dr pepper belching as loud as they could. This team has been through so much. With loosing player before and during the season, and the winning region is a credit to there hard work and determination. Save your taters for the boys region game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
[Image:

]

Fatpat wants to give credit to LCC for winning an awesome game last night at the Complex. I've sobbed in a bowl of taters all night long. This morning I put my anorexia shirt on to remind myself that Patriots are overcomers. We are Patriot Nation. Represent us well at Diddle because we will be representing next year, and the year after, and the year after,.....

More mash taters please!
Congratulations to Letcher and Coach Adams from across the mountain.
UKisN1 Wrote:Coach Adams cares about every player. Ask them. This is the biggest game of the year. A kid is going to say I can go. He would know better than a casual observer. She did not play after he had her run during halftime until shooting free throws for Brock at the end of regulation. She played one stretch and came out. It was not a head injury.

[Image:

]

Fatpat is going to have to evaluate his intel source. I thought Coach Adams had been eaten. Oh well, great job to Coach Adams. Fatpat will send you some fresh taters to take to Diddle with you. Them west Kentucky taters are a little bitter. Patriot Nation is behind you.

More mash taters please!
Don't count your eggs before they hatch Fat Pat. You guys have some good players at Knott Central but not exactly world killers from what I have saw. Randy Napier has a couple new recruits from what I hear and they are young. More Mash Taters please.
What's Knott complaining about.Easy to tell who some of the posters might be.Honeycutt takes a young Knott team to the 14th championship and a winning season and people want to get mad,geez.I'm old but not senile.King doesnt play too deep and not many complain when they are ranked iwith the top of the state.He played what got him there but would have liked to see Alexi Slone played more.Thornsberry and Mullins are few years out but had their moments.Now who is the 4th player that should have played? Good job Honeycutt and Lady Pats.Congrats to Letcher on their win.Classic game.
The_Rock Wrote:Don't count your eggs before they hatch Fat Pat. You guys have some good players at Knott Central but not exactly world killers from what I have saw. Randy Napier has a couple new recruits from what I hear and they are young. More Mash Taters please.

[Image:

]

You should know Fatpat doesn't count eggs, he eats them. Glad you like mash taters too.

More mash taters please!
desperado Wrote:What's Knott complaining about.Easy to tell who some of the posters might be.Honeycutt takes a young Knott team to the 14th championship and a winning season and people want to get mad,geez.I'm old but not senile.King doesnt play too deep and not many complain when they are ranked iwith the top of the state.He played what got him there but would have liked to see Alexi Slone played more.Thornsberry and Mullins are few years out but had their moments.Now who is the 4th player that should have played? Good job Honeycutt and Lady Pats.Congrats to Letcher on their win.Classic game.
This is Thornsberrys dad and we are not gonna get on a message board and complain I'll do that to Coach Honeycutt if I felt it necessary to. My daughter is happy at KCC and she was in the rotation. She's a good ball player and she's young but she isn't a few years out. She's just fortunate enough to be on loaded team and she's gonna be a big part of the next 3 regional championships at KCC. So desporado if I'm gonna complain I'll tell you who I am. You don't know as much as you think you do.
[Image: http://static.tvtome.com/images/genie_im.../chick.gif] Great game between 2 teams that left it all on the floor.I was hoping for a Perry upset against Letcher but didn't happen.Didn't understand three Knott players guarding Stidham for Letcher.Looked like a biddy league game with three players chasing Stidham around and she still scored.This game was fun to watch and I believe Napier will have Perry back in the hunt next year!Good luck to Letcher and represent the 14th well.No more mash taters.Confusednicker:
I'm no cream puff bulldogs. I like to win more than anybody. I just don't like to see players play when they are hurt.
Cougar pride good luck this Thursday against johnson central. How is # 24? I hope her knee is alright.
PatriotDad Wrote:This is Thornsberrys dad and we are not gonna get on a message board and complain I'll do that to Coach Honeycutt if I felt it necessary to. My daughter is happy at KCC and she was in the rotation. She's a good ball player and she's young but she isn't a few years out. She's just fortunate enough to be on loaded team and she's gonna be a big part of the next 3 regional championships at KCC. So desporado if I'm gonna complain I'll tell you who I am. You don't know as much as you think you do.

Don't know you personally and didn't realize she was a freshman.She is already a great contributor on a very good Knott team.I believe in a year or so,she will be a force in the region.I liked how she stepped up when needed and she is a very good team player.She has a great future and attitude.See good things for her down the road.Good luck to the Patriots next year.
exactly its a message board a place for people to blow off steam! not everyone complains to the coach, its been my experience anyway that it only works for a select few and its not big secret when people do, and patriot dad you should be happy that your daughter has so much support. who cares if desperado thinks it was you and from the way it looks i don't really think anyone else cares if he thinks he knows whos making the post! most of the people on here are parents or family members of players and no one really pays attention to anything being said, and i would say that most coaches unless they are wanting a one way trip to driving their self crazy don't get on these sites anyway, when coaches and referees alike take on the job of dealing with peoples children they know that at times their ears are gonna burn like fire lol and im sure at some point in time coaches with children have lost their cool! what kind of parents would we be if we didn't take up for our children! and to all the teams that are hoping the Lady Pats are gonna lose some players not gonna happen these girls having been playing ball for years and im sure it isn't the first time they've been disapointed or unhappy with playing time and yet their still playing!
jacobcody2 Wrote:I'm no cream puff bulldogs. I like to win more than anybody. I just don't like to see players play when they are hurt.

if you are hurt you can still play, but if you are injured you can't play. if you play sports you know what I mean by that.