Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ North Carolina 12/2
windmill Wrote:UK has no chance, in case you UK lovers didnt see Ohio State go down at the Dean Dome, then tune in saturday, because its gonna be 10 times as bad when Tubby and the big pro prospect Randolph best player in the sec Morris comes to town, goodluck UK your gonna need it

That's harsh, you must be a UNC fan, lol. BUT, it's the truth..
windmill Wrote:UK has no chance, in case you UK lovers didnt see Ohio State go down at the Dean Dome, then tune in saturday, because its gonna be 10 times as bad when Tubby and the big pro prospect Randolph best player in the sec Morris comes to town, goodluck UK your gonna need it

Yeah I am no way shape or form a UNC fan, but I agree that it will be pretty ugly, but I hope I am very very wrong. But by the looks this game has the tendency to get way outta hand.
I'm really surprised you guys are all throwing in the towel already. UK definatly has a chance to win this game.

Gonzaga beat UNC, and I know that was on a neutral floor but it can be done.
Gonzaga also has Mark Few.
alfus21 Wrote:I'm really surprised you guys are all throwing in the towel already. UK definatly has a chance to win this game.

Yeah, you're right Alfus....if UNC already won there would be no use in playing the game. UK definately has a chance, it would be ignorant to say that there is no chance. When UK comes to play they are easily a top 15 team in my opinion.
alfus21 Wrote:I'm really surprised you guys are all throwing in the towel already. UK definatly has a chance to win this game.

and we also just beat ohio state, lets see UK do that
^ Ohio State *minus* their best player, at home, and it wasn't exactly a blowout.

I was impressed however with both teams. I never said anything about UK in my post you quoted, I just said UNC can be beat. They're still young, and have lost once already. No need to get like that about it.
Hate to say it....

UK loses by 12+

Hope they prove me wrong !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]