Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best passing games in Eastern KY.
I just wanted to start a thread in which Johnson Central fans should have no input. So they need to:gtfo:
jim rome Wrote:I just wanted to start a thread in which Johnson Central fans should have no input. So they need to:gtfo:

Confusednicker::trolldad:
[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G7bkRvyFwx4/VF...nal001.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Anybody who has an avatar of Ron Jeremy swinging on a wrecking ball like Miley Cyrus has more issues than worrying about JC fans posting on a high school football thread.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G7bkRvyFwx4/VF...nal001.jpg]

I thought 15-0 was a perfect season in Kentucky HS football.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^^^^
Doesn't the KHSAA call the playoffs The Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl?
10 games in the regular season and 5 games in the Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl.
^
Season is not perfect if it ends in a loss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:I thought 15-0 was a perfect season in Kentucky HS football.

It is that 11th and 12th Game they have trouble with. :hilarious: Confusednicker:
kcoryK Wrote:It is that 11th and 12th Game they have trouble with. :hilarious: Confusednicker:

11th not so much, more so the 12th and 13th. Everyone else for the past 7 out of 8 years in their class has done the same because they were able to buy time by playing in one of the lesser talented regions. I mean with the likes of Pulaski Co and Southwestern, I'm sure they would've breezed through JC's region as well all those years even when Highlands finished several of those seasons as one of the Top 25 in the nation.
jim rome Wrote:I just wanted to start a thread in which Johnson Central fans should have no input. So they need to:gtfo:

Seriously how old are you? Are you having flashbacks from your time around Anderson that it has messed with your mind so bad that you have to act like a tough guy harrassing every team to give your ego a boost?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G7bkRvyFwx4/VF...nal001.jpg]

District Champions :oooo:
Jarons Wrote:^
Season is not perfect if it ends in a loss

:truestory:Confusednicker:
The word SEASON does not appear in Commonwealth Grid Iron Bowl.

So if the KHSAA called the five weeks in the Commonwealth Grid Iron Bowl "Post-Season" or "Playoff Season" then yes, you can say that 'a Season is perfect if it ends in a loss'.

Regular Season (10 games) Commonwealth Grid Iron Bowl (5 games)
Just out of curiosity..... how many state records in the passing game does your team have Mr. Jeremy???
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Just out of curiosity..... how many state records in the passing game does your team have Mr. Jeremy???

Ron Jeremy leads the state in passing STD's. Confusednicker:
Lynch47 Wrote:Seriously how old are you? Are you having flashbacks from your time around Anderson that it has messed with your mind so bad that you have to act like a tough guy harrassing every team to give your ego a boost?

You were tight end and receiver during the Anderson years. I remember you everyone called you Smiley.
New research has shown the STD syphilis, if untreated, can cause dementia.

Mr. Jeremy... Mr. Rome, whatever you go by, please get yourself checked, it is apparent you have lost your mind.
jim rome Wrote:You were tight end and receiver during the Anderson years. I remember you everyone called you Smiley.

Well look who Dale let crawl out of the fetal position. I never played a down for that twisted soul so you must be mistaking me for yourself. And if you were going to do an insult shouldn't it have been "Loose End?" You can stay in "Buffalo Bob's" well reading AutoTraders unless you have something useful or productive to add to a conversation besides coming off as a one of the biggest pieces of trash that has ever graced BGR.
Lynch47 Wrote:Well look who Dale let crawl out of the fetal position. I never played a down for that twisted soul so you must be mistaking me for yourself. And if you were going to do an insult shouldn't it have been "Loose End?" You can stay in "Buffalo Bob's" well reading AutoTraders unless you have something useful or productive to add to a conversation besides coming off as a one of the biggest pieces of trash that has ever graced BGR.

You started out as a tight end your freshmen year but after switching to receiver your sophomore year you are now a loose end. Do your old teammates still call you Smiley?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:New research has shown the STD syphilis, if untreated, can cause dementia.

Mr. Jeremy... Mr. Rome, whatever you go by, please get yourself checked, it is apparent you have lost your mind.

New research shows I'm getting ready to whip your ass.:truestory:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Ron Jeremy leads the state in passing STD's. Confusednicker:

#1Blackcat fan leads the state in dumbass comments. GFY!!Confusedinglepar
All above nonsense aside, who actually DOES still throw the ball with success in Eastern Kentucky? After some thought, I don't think that any EKY teams actually DO throw the ball effectively. Name me a winning team who throws it even half the time. Williamsburg?
Get the thread back on track.
Corbin, Hazard, Letcher Central, Pikeville all won District Championships and Throw the ball more than 50 % of the time.
Lawrence county, pike central, Fairview to name a few.
Pulaski County. Reigning 5A State Champs.
jim rome Wrote:You started out as a tight end your freshmen year but after switching to receiver your sophomore year you are now a loose end. Do your old teammates still call you Smiley?

:hilarious: I guess I should've expected nothing less from an individual whose best part run down his mother's leg.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Ron Jeremy leads the state in passing STD's. Confusednicker:

:thatsfunn