Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Belfry sideline.....at state
It would be nice to listen to a chant of EAST, E_A_S_T, E A S T..!!!!
fROM THE SIDELINE WITH EVERYONE THERE......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I believe that there will not be anbody left in Russell this year again. Lets bring the whole county to Louisville again.
I still want to see POND CREEK DEVILS with red and gold shirts.. I do want the Belfry people to please sit with the Russell crowd and intermingle with us.... This just makes the EAST a better division and the EAST FOOTBALL is a family..It means more to us....to play as a team. and a family..
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Nice Post there Devilologist!!!!
Devilologist Wrote:I still want to see POND CREEK DEVILS with red and gold shirts.. I do want the Belfry people to please sit with the Russell crowd and intermingle with us.... This just makes the EAST a better division and the EAST FOOTBALL is a family..It means more to us....to play as a team. and a family..

:thumpsup:
That would be great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Yes it would! Everyone from the east should come to support the teams representing them at state! Espically Russell! Let's bring the hardware back to the mountain's
I think it would be great to have everyone from this part of the state to be there for support, it would show everyone throughout the state how supportive the east is of there representives from THIS part of the state.
If your from the east, and root for the east, then go cheer for the east!! Its that simple
This boy from Johnson Co. will be there for Russell!!!
hell if im there i will have the maroon and gold on
Better see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with all of you! If we can tailgate together then we should be able to sit together and cheer for the East to bring the hardware home!!!!!GO DEVILS
I'll Should Be There...GO RUSSELL
I might be able to get in there..

If I do, be sure, Im on the Russell side.

BEAT MERGER!
Gotta root for the hometown boys! Even if it isnt your school!
GO RUSSELL!!!