Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 47 Dixie Heights 14 - 6A State Championship
Final.
Im sure Dixie is glad there getting out of 6A and in a class where other teams cannot openly recruit players, well except for Cov Cath.
Congrats to Trinity.
Congrats to the Rocks...
Thought Dixie might have it but Trinitys scheduling and coaching proved superior.

Can't take anything from the Colonels, they did something 30 other 6a schools and over 1700 other football players couldn't do this year.

Hell of a ride for those Seniors, good luck to Dixie to build on it this off season.
Trinity reigns king of the Commonwealth once more!
Dominant performance by Trinity. Couldn't let Highlands have lead in titles for long.

Great year for Dixie. I don't know what they have coming back, but they look like they have the size, speed, and skill to compete for the 5A title. The district with Dixie, Highlands, and CovCath could be a war zone for the next four years.

Poor Grant Co.:Sad04:
Cream of the crop.
I knew T was good...just didn't know they were that good Confusednicker:. They are a fantastic football team. QB and #19 were phenoms last night. And the defense did extraordinarily well in "containing" our read option. Congrats on the win Shamrocks!

Thanks to a great group of Dixie Heights Colonel Seniors. They took us on a great journey and have a lot to be mindful, and thankful for. 13-2, District, Region, Semi-Final Champions, and State Runner-Up. We love you guys and are proud of all of your efforts. Continued success in the "Game of Life" Boyz.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Coach Jay Cobb is the defensive coordinator at Trinity. Coach Cobb, as many of you know, was the head coach at Somerset for 10 years and my head coach as a player. If anyone was deserving of a title it was this man. Congrats to the rocks from the Jumper community with a special shout out to Coach Cobb. I'm glad you're at the pinnacle of our sport. Here's to MANY more to come for you and your family.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sure Dixie is glad there getting out of 6A and in a class where other teams cannot openly recruit players, well except for Cov Cath.

Excuses r like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink. U leave out the fact that kenton county has open enrollment. This was just a really good class, dixie will be back to being dixie next year. 6A will be a joke once again in nky for a while.
6A is and always will be Louisville dominant. Yes...Scott Co. broke through for 1 year, and then it usually goes back as it always does.
I thought Dixie Heights could at least make a game of it, because this was a down year for Trinity.
its not the x's and o's, its the jimmy's and the joe's.....
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:its not the x's and o's, its the jimmy's and the joe's.....

I always liked that saying.