Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marion County vs. Rockcastle County
Who wins this matchup and advances to play either Clay County or Lexington Catholic?
I'm pulling for Rockcastle County 100%

Rockcastle County 21
Marion County 20

:popcorn:
If rock plays rock football they should win this one.
Rock 28
Marion 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Always have to go with district 4 teams when it comes to playoffs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Rock 28-21
Rock by 7.
Rockets 21-14
Only thing for sure is that the winner is going to Lexington Catholic.

Should be Rockcastle if we play good.

No clue about Marion or what they do
I think this game is two pretty even 6-4 teams. should be a very winnable game for the Rockets.
Going with Marion County in this one.. 14-7
Toss up.
Honestly Rock should win by 2 tds or more. If that happens or not is a different story. They do make these types of games look hard.
After looking at the schedules I think Marion has played a tougher schedule, and probably should be a slight favorite going into this one.
Rock wins by 8
Good luck to the Rock boys! Survive and advance is the name of the game.
What does the Rocket injury report look like? Will they be close to 100%?
LWC Wrote:What does the Rocket injury report look like? Will they be close to 100%?

Gonna be as healthy as we been all season. Rock hasn't been 100% healthy in one game this season, we have had numerous key plays out in every game and are still with out the top two back Dalton Rowe and Chase McClure.
At one point I saw that Marion County was 5-2, which surprised the heck out of me and I'm sure some of you here as well. I saw them play Lexington Cath and to be honest. They did not look bad. They passed the eye test. Above average size for a HS line, #8 ( Epps ) was a good LB and FB and had a fast RB and had a run of 50 and 30 yds TD. I still pick Rock, but don't go to sleep to soon Rockets.
Via twitter @BarryNoble1 "@KHSAA RCHS Rockets face Marion Co Fri @ 7:30. Admission is $6 w/ $1 of each tix sold going 2 Marion Co Coach Jeff Robbins-battling cancer"
FBfan4life Wrote:At one point I saw that Marion County was 5-2, which surprised the heck out of me and I'm sure some of you here as well. I saw them play Lexington Cath and to be honest. They did not look bad. They passed the eye test. Above average size for a HS line, #8 ( Epps ) was a good LB and FB and had a fast RB and had a run of 50 and 30 yds TD. I still pick Rock, but don't go to sleep to soon Rockets.

What kind of defense does Marion have
Is the field a mud mess
former Wrote:What kind of defense does Marion have
Is the field a mud mess

was in good shape sunday. but after this weeks rain I don't know if it will hold up