Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Paintsville
Should be a pretty good game, Lex Christian has a good ground game while Paintsville has struggled against the run all season. If the Tigers can stretch the field and throw in the middle to mix it up I like our chances, LCA has a short passing game but nothing to write home about. Stop or contain the run I think the Tigers can win.
Lca
Mountain team win one for the Hills.
Should be a solid game. It should be worth price of admission.
Forgot to mention this is a Thursday night game, part of the Apple Day Festival kick off.
Lca
All I know about LCA is they had three different guys rush for over 100+ yards against a halfway descent Green County team. Ended up with over 400+ yards rushing that game. If they can find a way to slow that down the same way CAL did then Paintsville has a definite shot.
I'm gonna go
LCA-38
Paintsville-30
LCA is much better than they were last season, should be a good test for them.

I like LCA in this one.

Lexington Christian - 34

Paintsville - 22
LCA by 6
LCA. Any word on Hendricks abd his eligibility?
1A paintsville is still my sleeper team......But LCA is my sleeper team in 2A and because paintsville still has some injuries player not playing this season yet....I think.

LCA 42
Paintsville 21

Painstville defense had better be ready...LCA will snap the ball within 10 second...Just a hint Confusedhh:
How healthy is Paintsville?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:LCA. Any word on Hendricks abd his eligibility?

He just made eligibile . Yesterday was his 1st practice , so Raceland will be the 1st game he can play in after he gets in his minimum required amount of practices in
Lca
I get everybody picking LCA, it's the sexy prediction but don't forget the Tigers are at home and depending how the game plan goes Paintsville is still a good football team. Throw out the Pikeville game and the disaster it was Paintsville can match up against this LCA team. Keep the ball in the playmakers hands and they will win this game.
Talon Wrote:He just made eligibile . Yesterday was his 1st practice , so Raceland will be the 1st game he can play in after he gets in his minimum required amount of practices in

Glad the kid gets to play.. I didn't think the KHSAA wanted to wrestle this situation.. By the way... Tigers
TigerBlues Wrote:I get everybody picking LCA, it's the sexy prediction but don't forget the Tigers are at home and depending how the game plan goes Paintsville is still a good football team. Throw out the Pikeville game and the disaster it was Paintsville can match up against this LCA team. Keep the ball in the playmakers hands and they will win this game.

All due respect TB, when playing a decent team you can't throw out the only good team Paintsville has played and focus on the bad teams they have beaten. Pulling for Paintsville and I think it will be close, but going with

LCA 28
Paintsville 21

Hope I am wrong.
LCA 35
Tigers 21
jetpilot Wrote:All due respect TB, when playing a decent team you can't throw out the only good team Paintsville has played and focus on the bad teams they have beaten. Pulling for Paintsville and I think it will be close, but going with

LCA 28
Paintsville 21

Hope I am wrong.

No harm JP, I merely stated the game was a disaster for Paintsville and not meaning Pikeville didn't blast us again. But tonight we matched up well like I thought we would and we won soundly against the bluegrass bunch. Big game next week against a very good Fairview team. Best to the panthers the rest of the way .
I'm curiously excited about seeing the Hendricks kid suit up in(I would normally say blue and white, but who the Hell knows what colors they will come out in), but I don't want it to affect the number of touches for 11 and 23. These two kids are playmakers, and have earned their touches through several years of taking beatings. Gotta take care of our boys too. I'd say 11 will like getting a breather occasionally considering he plays every down, longsnaps, and goes in motion every dad gum play. Exhausting
Imo, they will be wise to use Hendricks in the slot. Kid is a burner for sure and very strong for his size. A lt 6'0"/180 a true sub 4.4 40 and benches around 300 he is a specimen to say the least. If Paintsville stays healthy they have more than enough tallent to make a deep run. This district will be interesting to watch take shape.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Imo, they will be wise to use Hendricks in the slot. Kid is a burner for sure and very strong for his size. A lt 6'0"/180 a true sub 4.4 40 and benches around 300 he is a specimen to say the least. If Paintsville stays healthy they have more than enough tallent to make a deep run. This district will be interesting to watch take shape.

A true 4.4 40 time? How accurate is that? The only reason I ask is because that would make him the fastest football player in the state? The top skill position recruits in the country range anywhere from 4.41-4.49. The fastest I've seen was a DB from Texas in the SPARQ event in New Orleans that ran a 4.35. The overall winner of that event was a WR from Louisiana that ran a 4.40. I'm not saying your wrong because I've never seen the kid play or run for that matter. I was just wondering because if that is accurate that is very intriquing and will definitely change the offensive approach for the rest of the year?

I think Rivals.com has Damien Harris listed at a 4.51