Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Harrison Co 9/26
baseball1974 Wrote:I don't think what their doing is "chest thumping?" It appears very adolescent, and I really hope its not adults? That leads me to think its most likely players? Coach may be saying it, but its obvious their not paying attention.

I am a 54 year old adult and I been thump chesting for about 3 1/2 years now. And I am enjoying the ride in 1A.....just sayin :Cheerlead GO Williamsburg
One step at A time.
I have meet 64 and he is a gentleman and a scholar, never ever doubt what he says...
A scholar is the last thing that I would call 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:A scholar is the last thing that I would call 64.

MR.Mathematicalsoois55. Confusednicker:
They always play bad teams. They try every way they can to build up who they play. They bragged about beating Wayne when everyone knows Wayne is down. It is ridiculous.
topnotch Wrote:I'm for Willburg she is always right.

is she?
64SUR Wrote:I am a 54 year old adult and I been thump chesting for about 3 1/2 years now. And I am enjoying the ride in 1A.....just sayin :Cheerlead GO Williamsburg

keep thumping:Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:A scholar is the last thing that I would call 64.

Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:I have meet 64 and he is a gentleman and a scholar, never ever doubt what he says...

scholar? :biglmao:
Anyone that has read more than 1 of his posts can tell he is no scholar. I might buy the gentleman part.
Flash154 Wrote:They always play bad teams. They try every way they can to build up who they play. They bragged about beating Wayne when everyone knows Wayne is down. It is ridiculous.

Who do you play Flashinthenight154 Williamsburg is a 1A team..who your team time will tell if you post more Flash. Confusednicker:
Careful flash, you touched a nerve. These burgettes can't admit to playing weak teams and they dang sure don't want anyone telling them that.
64 is sandbagging with the writing skills. He is actually a Rhodes Scholar.
Williamsburg