Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 47 Bryan Station 41
Final.
This had to be a great game.
Looks like 4A is wide open this year.
Highlands does it again! As long as NKY beats everyone else across the river or south of Grant Gallatin & Bracken I will rout for them. Even the Cake Eaters!
Defensive struggle.
hop24 Wrote:Looks like 4A is wide open this year.

Really? Not likely.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Really? Not likely.
this coming from a supporter of the defending state champs and their only threat cov cath. Glad to know the state title game was played on the 3rd week of November last year....oh wait something happened after that not sure what it was though. But hey atleast trinity beat up all those public schools and got a title right?
hop24 Wrote:Looks like 4A is wide open this year.

Wide open between Highlands, Cov Cath, and Lex Cath... is Collins 0-2? whats the deal there, are they going to be a state championship caliber team?
It's wide open for sure. Suspected when you lose the aura of a Dale Mueller, the chunks in the armor become visible. Certainly appears so. Not saying they won't win again, but the gap has certainly closed.
A much closer game than I expected.
Exactly what I expected. This is a young team with a new coach. Still finding their footing and seeing who will step up. Win or lose, this is the kind of football season I've been looking forward to for a while. Dominance isn't all it's cracked up to be.:Nodding:
Truth is, this is as wide open as 4A has been in years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
birdman44 Wrote:Wide open between Highlands, Cov Cath, and Lex Cath... is Collins 0-2? whats the deal there, are they going to be a state championship caliber team?

Nope not this year. They have struggled so far.