Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your opinion about the LCC vs. Haysi,Va game this week. Predict your score.
The LCC varsity is traveling to Haysi this week and are hoping to break away with a 5-5 record this year.
LCC of course !!!
LCC by 28
i agree! Our team isnt to tough but for our second year i think we improved alot. Dont u all.
Haysi
I dont know i havent heard much on haysi this season...but im only a freshman
haysi
I believe the Howard combo will have them ready to play and will walk away with the win.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I believe the Howard combo will have them ready to play and will walk away with the win.

Kudos to HH and Little H
97cougar Wrote:i agree! Our team isnt to tough but for our second year i think we improved alot. Dont u all.

NOt meant to sound negative, but you lost the same games and won the same games as last year. THe only difference is you stayed with the same offense all year this time instead of switching it week to week. NOt really sure what the outcome would have been if you had played Shelby Valley this year. Knox was a closer game last year, so was Clay. I am not really sure you guys improved much at all, but I think your day will come.
They improved alot just by getting Ben Howard in to run the offense. Ben is a solid coach who has coaching in his bloodlines. He will be one heck of a head coach somday.
Haysi wins!!
haysi wins this one
Haysi
sorry i didnt post my score earlier... im thinkin 32-24 haysi