Poll: Who Wins & Why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
76.92%
Boyd Co.
23.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co. @ Raceland (Saturday)
Who wins and why?
Raceland with a running clock
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland wins big, should be a great opportunity to work some kinks out of the running game and get some playing time to some of the backups.
It should and will get ugly for the Lions
Rams roll by 30.
Raceland wins this game with ease. The Boyd QB is a pretty good athlete and they have a pretty quick TB, but that is about it.
One of those games that, even though it should be a blowout, will tell us about the fortitude and guts of this Raceland team. Its easy to come out flat after a game like they had last week at Ashland, rather you won or lost. Its easy to get pumped up for a rivalry game. Its one thing to get pumped up for a game in which you are favored by 5 tds.

Boyd county has a solid qb in Isaacs and a good athelete in Thovson. I think he through 4 picks against Lawrence County, the bc coach stated in an interview that they had issues with Lawrence Co's secondary atheleticism. I think it will be much of the same when tey come to Ram Stadium in hopes to damper the festivites. This Friday is the annual Ram Reunion and Hall of Fame Inductions.

I like Raceland by alot, even if they come out flat, especially at home.
Rams 56
Lions 12
Raceland by alot!
It's going to be a Rainy miserable game. Rams by eleventy billion or so.
Raceland 49
Boyd County 12

1A power. :Cheerlead
Rams by a lot