Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiilamsburg Vs. Lynn Camp
This game should determine who gets 3rd and 4th seed for district 7
as of now, willamsburg is set up to get the 3rd spot being 3-2 in the district, and cumberland is set up to get the 4th spot being 3-3
Lynn Camp on the other hand is 2-3
If Lynn Camp wins this game, it'll move them to 3-3 along w/ willamsburg
then the points system will determine who gets 3rd and 4th spot...i feel bad for the team who dosent make it because of the point system

but......... on the other hand, if willamsburg wins this game, they get the 3rd spot and play the winner of the harlan/somerset game in first round play

and cumberland gets the 4th spot and travles to the winner of the harlan/somerset game in first round play

since cumberlands has already played all of its district games, it comes down to willamsburg beating LC for the 4th spot.....

LC appearing to be down after last year big time,
i see willamsburg winning this game 35-21
Whats everyone else's thoughts on this game?
this is going to be a good game then fiday night dont know much abouot either team than by what your tellin me there panther#42 but i will prolly have to say williamsburg on this game and the score....well i say

Williamsburg-28
Lynn Camp- 22
though i expect willamsburg to win, id like to see LC pull the W out so cumberland dosent have to turn in the equipment after this week, kinda seems unfair for them cause it comes down to a game they dont have a say in
Williamsburg should win this game by a TD or two.
Williamsburg 42 Lynn Camp 28
Lynn Camp
Williamsburg will take it to the air on them.
Panther#42 Wrote:This game should determine who gets 3rd and 4th seed for district 7
as of now, willamsburg is set up to get the 3rd spot being 3-2 in the district, and cumberland is set up to get the 4th spot being 3-3
Lynn Camp on the other hand is 2-3
If Lynn Camp wins this game, it'll move them to 3-3 along w/ willamsburg
then the points system will determine who gets 3rd and 4th spot...i feel bad for the team who dosent make it because of the point system

but......... on the other hand, if willamsburg wins this game, they get the 3rd spot and play the winner of the harlan/somerset game in first round play

and cumberland gets the 4th spot and travles to the winner of the harlan/somerset game in first round play

since cumberlands has already played all of its district games, it comes down to willamsburg beating LC for the 4th spot.....

LC appearing to be down after last year big time,
i see willamsburg winning this game 35-21
Whats everyone else's thoughts on this game?

Actually since the number 1 seed plays the number 4 seed and the number 2 plays the number 3 then that means the loser of the Somerset/Harlan game will play Williamsburg since the loser will be a number 2 seed and williamsburg will be a 3 seed if all this plays out!
oh yea my bad on that 1
i'm pretty sure lynn camp is out of the playoffs all together because of the point system if they win
im gonna take LC in a good game.. 28-27...
This will be a tough game for LC, seems like all they have or the only player they use is Joe Roskoph, who is a great back, but if more of the players were involved in the play selection I do not think LC would be out of the playoffs. With LCs 1 dimensional running attack I look for W'burg to come out with the win.

LC 20
Burg 30
Williamsburg by 6.
With Lynn Camp being out of the playoffs and a third seed at stake for the Jackets, I say Williamsburg will be ready to go.

Williamsburg: 28
Lynn Camp: 20